X:failed confession

Fundy
-
I walked over and joined, dream was not to fair behind  I could hear his screams in agony.

"You don't fucking hurt our baby doll you bitch" I growl, "I don't know what you did but whatever it is he doesn't want you near him"

"You fuckers tooo-- him unfairly from me!" George whined with a messed up face.

"What's unfair is we have to deal with a uncomfortable  crying boy thanks to what you did." Dream growled, "whatever happend he didn't desvere"

Clicking of shoes as I look up to see mar. "What has the mistake done."

"We don't know but sapnaps afried and he won't go away" I snare.

Mar seemed to get angered, "boys up allow me to take over"

We got up and she picked up george a bloody mess.

"Oh my sav- I haven't do-" gworge started to get slapped.

"Sapnal would be hugging you him you hadn't done somethign" Mar said, dragging him off.

I look to see sapnap red and curled into karl.

"Found that hot?" Punz chuckled.
***
It's been a few weeks senic then george decided to try for a all of us.. and today's the reason we amint.

"I was called?" He asked  snuggled in punzs hoodie he had stolen.

We smile and turn around, sapnao backed up abit seeing george.

"Yes" punz said happily.

"Why is george  here...." sapnap asked, "our friendship died"

"W-well.." George Said. "I wanted to try this again.."

Sapnap sighed, "what do you all have to asked me"

"We wanna.." I started only to get cut off.

"Ask you to bring our boyfriend" george excited.

Sapnap jumped back, "im sorry- uh all of you?"

"You can reject anyone you'd wish. But we all do have a thing for you" Karl reinsured.

"Well.. I think you should do the confession without george" sapnap said.

"What?!" George hissed.

"Why would that be" Dream asked.

"Mother fucker in that room sexaully assaulted me. That's what 'our moment' was" sapnap snaped, "I wouldn't date him if he was the last person on this earth"

We all are a inset turned to george.

"You. Did. What" we all say in sync.

"I didnt.. he mis-" george started.

"Cuddling was fine but the moment you kissed me with no conenst was where it went to assult" sapnap said, "if you didn't maybe you'd have a chance"

George looked like he wanted to cry, "you wanted them more! I mean look at you you're always in dream or punzs clothes"

Sapnap went quiet blushing abit.

"And were fine with it." Dream said, "he can wear all my hoodies  he wishes. As for you? Grosum lane."

"He's not even dating you guys why is he acting like it" George pointed out attention turned to sapnap.

"I mean we don't mind." Punz said.

Sapnap went quiet and hid in the hoodie, "...I don't wanna say with him around but one  of the reasons is because oversized"

"Why not" george huffed.

"He doesn't need to disclose. Go or well bet the shit our of you." Quackity  said glaring.

George got up and huffed, "this is stupid!"
-
..oop