III : unfair

George
-
Ugh I see sapnap hanging out with the odd poly ones. They flirt with him all the time yet he doesn't pick up... he keeps pushing my outfits away... I'm annoyed.

He's mine.. or should be I'd be able to give him all the attention. They won't, I just mooped off to the class me and karl had.

"Yk george if you wornt having a pissy tyraid and trying to out dress us. Maybe he'd give you the light" Karl sudjusted, "also not dress so slut-like... he always said he wornt into it"

True.. I should try to dress his type, he seemly was into the poplar boys  who stole out one and one friendship and quickly pushed me out.

The moment ounz took a instrest in sapnap.. who I swore when we wore younger he liked me... I should of tooken him before punz got him in there group.

Because now he's there little bitch, and they dislike me, "he was mine frist. You took him from me"

"He sure seemed to be all over punz the frist day you sure about that george" Karl hummed laying on his hand, "not tryna be rude but  it's kinda pathetic we offered to share if he wanted  and you had a fit walking off"

"You idiots should of backed off. I told dream abt it" I huff, adjusting my skirt.

"Just because you  like someone doesn't mean other potentional candidates  have to back off" he said.

"George the world  doesn't revolution around u suck it up and stop being a baby little fungus foot" Mar hissed, "I for one already can til you why my bother woulsnt love you like rhis"

"What. Shut up mar" I hissed glaring at her.

"Ur such a whiny baby." Mar snaped at him, "so what if punz and them are romanticlly  inlove with them. That's not your place to say they can't get or attempt to get with there crush"

"B-"

"We aren't friends and brocade? Is only applying to exes my God" Karl hummed, "you should of be on the gaming call.. nvm"

"Still, he's now only hanging out with you poplar baby dousch bags" I hissed, "nobody fucks with yall because you're poplar and I'm sick of you getting to walk all over me. And ruin what I was working for!"

"What you mean" Karl said, "working for sap to date u? You knew him longer wtf did you not ask him out before we got into him"

"He wanted to wait til highschool" I say sheepishly.

And when he said it he was blushing. So that Ottawa mean when asked him out he liked me, just wasn't unfortunately ready.

"He would of been mine if he was though" I said, reamebing that day.

"Dream was standing behind you with punz and I that day. It was quiet funny the way you cried and ran off" Mar snickered.

"He was blushin-"

"Most likely not at you" some girl said, "ur to whiny for anyone to like you, and honstly if he did he probably lost feelings for you"

"Eh I knew he has always liked, but that's a secert for me to know and yall to find out" Mar said.

The class started and I was already grouchy.
-
Oh god.