VX : snaped

Karl
-
For awhile we hung out in sapnaps room, but soon it fadded to black and we woke up to birds chirping  and.. well

"P-please dont..." sapnap was whimpering.

"Sush.. it's okay we're here he can't hurt you" punz said quickly moveing to cradle our beloved panda.

Sapnap woke up shaking.

"Looks like we're taking time away from school" Dream said.

"You guys should go." Sapnap said, "ill be fine"

"No you won't you're going through alone" Dream Saif, "we're here for you not matter the cost"

"I don't want you're perfec-" sapnap  started he got shut up by a kiss, and a pink hue on his face.

"I'm re-" sapnap said wiggling out or attempting to.

"I'll ask mar for notes but for today we're go-" I started sapnap was out and wandered of..

For the next week's when sapnap saw George we became meat shilds.

"You fear me?" George act offended, "you're the one that ran out on our moment!"

"That  was not our m..moment" sapnap said, "leave me alone" he was hugging onto fundy.

This is understable, "you herd him buddy fuck off" Dream said, "or do I need to P.u.n.t you?"

"Excuse me?" George hissed.

"Sapnap doesn't want you around, so we need to to go elsewhere with you're pity paraide"  I said, "shu!"

George walked closer to fundy and looked at sapnap, "come on you lik-"

Sapnap seemly snaped and George was on the floor, "I. DONT. WANT. TO. TALK. TO YOU. AFTER WHAT YOU . DID"

"Sappy- co-" George  whined, "seni-"

"Diapers  I know. We've been besties but what you did is unforgivable to me" sapnap said slapping him, "if you don't go ill fucking rip you're face apart"

Punz walked up and pulled hum back, "now pretty boys don't get bloody. Alow me"

Sapnap blushed, "u-uh"

Punz walked to the colorblind brit, "he clearly doesn't want you around. And you aren't accepting it."

"So two options  leave or I'll yeet you to mar to deal with." Punz said, "after I make you look look unlike a human that should be out"

George's eyes droped in shocked, "w-what.."

"Go." Quackity  said, "you have 3 seconds"

"I'm not a chil-" george stumbaered getting up.

"One..." Dream Saif.

"Two..." I said

George backed up a hidge, "three" punz said.

Punz tackled him down and quickly  a fight cericle out broke. There was fist  a cuffs and bloof on the floor.

"I told you to fucking leave" punz growled.
-
And I oop.