3. smell

Ignore the mistakes:

Author's Perspective:

"Do you think that you will find your mother ever huh? Even if you do, she will never accept you as her son because you're weak, petty and ugly,"

Wonwoo said, pointing his small but slender finger at Jeonyul's chest.

'Daddy where are you' He thoughts as his tears falls on.

"Look you're crying because you're weak so weak,"

"Your ugly daddy should have named you as motherless, why did he name you jeonyul," Minhyuk adds as they laughed.

Jeonyul look around and saw every kids were watching them. Minhyuk said loudly so they must have heard it too.

He couldn't take it and ran away from there. Teacher didn't show up so he ran outside the room as he ran towards the gate.

He saw no one at the gate so he took his chance and ran out off that building. Away from them.

Jeongguk always drops and picks him up so he doesn't know where he's going but still didn't stop running.

He stops when he felt his lungs were giving up. He bend down, placing his hands in his knees.

He breathes heavily. He looks up and looks around.

He's now in a unknown place. Vehicles were coming and going on.

His eyes filled with tears as he backwards and his back collapsed into wall.

He slides in and cover his face with his knees as he hugs himself and starts to cry.

---

"Yeah jimin, go now. I can go by myself. Look your future husbands are waiting for you,"

Taehyung said when jimin insists to drop him.

Jimin laughed when he saw his boyfriends looking at him. "Okay if you say so,"

He nods and they bids goodbye.

Taehyung walks away seeing his best friend being kissed by his boyfriends

"And I'm so lonely. Oh I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me," He sang while walking towards his house.

Jimin and him used to live together but since he got into relationship, he started to live with his boyfriends, leaving him with his permission.

He stops walking when he heard someone's sobs. He looks at the side and saw tiny body curls and sobbing..? He widened his eyes when he realised that the kid is crying.

He immediately went towards him and crunch down.

"Hey baby, why are you crying?," He asked when the kid aka jeonyul looks up.

"I-I'm no-not c-crying okay," He sobs harder than ever before.

"Oh baby, okay but you're crying because you're a strong boy hm," Taehyung wipes his tears as he cups his cheeks and smiles at him.

"Rweally? I'm strong?" Jeonyul asked as he nods. "Yes, because strong people cries just like you baby, strong one,"

Taehyung spoke, touching his nose who scrunch his nose.

Jeonyul giggles, covering his mouth with his hand. "But why were you crying before?," Taehyung asked and just like that his smile drops off.

"I'm so sorry baby, please don't cry," Taehyung utters when his eyes become teary.

He quickly engulfs him in hug. Hugging him lightly while stroking his silky raven hair.

After 1 minute he pulls away from the hug and smiles at him. Jeonyul felt home when taehyung hugged him so this time he hugs him.

His light cherry fragrance was calming him down as he nuzzles into him.

Taehyung widens his eyes but hugs him back. One hand on his back and one hand massaging his head as he starts to hummed.

He laughs awkwardly when saw him sleeping on him. "Hey! Baby, wake up,"

But Jeonyul didn't wake up, poor him was too tired from crying and also taehyung's hug was too much like home so he slept on him.

Nothing will happen if he wakes him up right? He has heard that if you wake someone up who's sleeping, something bad will happen.

This kid must be lost so he should take him to police station but what if they put him on jail mistaking him as kidnapper?

But he's the one who will take this kid at police station right? so maybe they wouldn't put him on jail.

If he take him to his home then police will definitely come to arrest him because this kid looks rich parent's son, they will definitely complain about this

But this kid will them that he saves him right? right.

He talked to himself inside his brain and after 2 minutes he decided to take him to his home. He lifts him up and started to walk.

---

He finally unlocks his door and step inside. Walking towards his bedroom and putting him on the bed. He caressed his cheeks softly. Removing his shoes carefully.

"Wake up soon baby so I can take you back to your home," Taehyung whispered and walk away from there.

He took a shower and starts to cook for himself and for the kid as well.

"It's been an hour so he must have woken up," Saying that taehyung headed to his bedroom.

He cooed when he saw him tangled with blanket looking directly at him. Jeonyul smiles as soon as he saw taehyung. His front teeth poking out making him look like an bunny.

"Oh bunny, why are you so cute," Taehyung said going to him as he pinch his cheeks

Jeonyul giggles. He laughs without caring because he feels like Taehyung wouldn't judge him.

Taehyung looks at him, he looks so happy. "I forgot to ask you, what's your name baby?," He asked.

"My name is Jeon Jeonyul," Yul replied, still smiling at him. "This clothes smells just like you, mommy,"

Jeonyul said showing him his blanket, shocking him.

"What did you just call me?," Taehyung asked.

"Mommy," Jeonyul repeated his words, looking confused.

"Don't call me that baby, I'm not your mommy," Taehyung sternly told him. Jeonyul's lips wobbles as he starts crying again.

"Mommy don't love me," Jeonyul sniffs. "Awh your mommy loves you bub, please don't cry again," Taehyung cups his face while wiping his tears.

"I'm not your mommy but your mommy loves you okay? Don't say that," He comforts him.

"I don't have a mommy," Jeonyul replied, looking down. Taehyung didn't say anything about that. He smiles at no one particularly.

Awkward silence filled his room. Maybe it's not for Jeonyul but for him it's awkward as hell.

Him being called mommy and yul not having a mother.

---

they finally met woohoo🧟‍♀️

Is is good? I'll update soon💗