5. cafe

Ignore the mistakes:

"Daddy, I want to meet my taetae. Please please," Jeonyul keeps saying that while pouting at him.

"Baby I told you, we can't. I don't know where he lives and I don't have his number so I can't call him, I'm sorry,"

Jeongguk  utters as he sighs when Yul's eyes become teary.

"T-That means I-I can't seem him? No more?," He mumbles while looking down, trying to hide his tears from his father.

"Hey baby, stop crying. Look, I'll try to find your taetae okay? Now please smile..? Yes like that, please don't cry," Jungkook said and wipes his tears as Yul smiles.

"Really daddy? You will?," He asked, happy when his father nods. "Really my son, for you,"

"Thank you daddy, you're the best. I'm so lucky to have you in my life as my father," Jeonyul giggles while jumping like a cute bunny he is.

His eyes were shining with tears but this time happy tears. 

"I'm so happy,"

He jumps and looks at his dad who was looking at him with a same bunny smile.

Jeongguk was kinda shocked because the way Yul's mood changed after hearing that, jumping happily as he wasn't crying a minutes ago.

Still, his heart did a happy dance when yul said that. That means he's treating and raising him well right?.

"I'm lucky to have you as my son too," Jeongguk replied as yul stops jumping and hugs him. "I love you daddy," He whispers as he keeps hugging jungkook.

Jeongguk has his eyes wide open because it's the first time his son said that. Jeonyul has never said I love you's to him.

"I-I love you too, my baby. I love you so much," He cups Yul's face and kissed his forehead.

Jeonyul remembered when taehyung said something.

"If you love that person, make sure to say I love you to them so they will know that what they're doing is good and also to know them that you love them so they won't think about if you love them or not, baby. Showing love and care for someone is not a bad thing," 

"Tell them how grateful you're to have them in your life,"

Taehyung has rambled over that but still Jeonyul understood it. And he's trying, not fully but still slowly.

He did it, he finally said that to his father and he felt so good.

Now his father's face won't dimmed like before when he didn't said that love words back.
---

"Now be a good boy and make sure to inform teacher if something happens okay? I love you," Jeongguk utters while caressing his cheeks as he kisses his forehead.

"Okay daddy and I will, I love you too," Jeonyul whispers, he kissed his cheeks and jeongguk waves at him and drove away.

Still not used to hear I love you from his son, he feels giddy inside.

Jeonyul sighs and his mood became sour but he remembers taehyung's face and immediately his face lit up.

He happily jumps around and took a sit. Happy with thoughts of taetae. But guess who's here to ruin his mood? Of course the great thing of trash, minhyuk and Wonwoo with their spoons (minions).

"Look what we have here? A happy orphan," Minhyuk's annoying voice snap Yul's thoughts out and they looks at him, judging him because he's smiling today.