4. angry

Ignore the mistakes:

"Haha, ta-taetae s-stopp," Jeonyul said, laughing so hard that his face turned to pink.

"Baby, don't you wanna go home? Your daddy must be worried about you, it's already 5 pm,"

Taehyung utters. He catches Jeonyul as he ticked him, smiling when he laughs.

Taehyung suggests him to call him taetae because he's not used to being called mommy and Jeonyul too couldn't stop crying before.

"M-My daddy?," Jeonyul asks as his eyes widened when he realised.

"Oh no, my daddy said that he will come early to pick me up, oh no," Yul says as he put cover his mouth with his small hand and looks at him innocently.

"You know the way to your house?," Taehyung asked softly and Yul shakes his head as no. "Your school's?," He asks but yul shakes his head again as no.

Taehyung sighs and starts to think. "What's your school name?," He asks again. "Kids learning," Yul replied with a smile, at least he answered that

'This kid is surely rich' Taehyung thought as he looks at him.

Kids learning is the most expensive school in Korea. Only rich people can afford to send their children there.

"Baby I'll be right back okay, watch this for a minute," Taehyung turn the TV and went towards his bedroom to change his clothes.

Jeonyul giggles and sat on the couch, happily watching Doraemon as he waits for taehyung.

After watching and waiting for 10 minutes, taehyung finally came there. Jeonyul looks at him with wide doe eyes.

He looks like he has been enchanted by taehyung's beauty.

Taehyung laughs awkwardly

Taehyung laughs awkwardly. "Do I look bad baby?," He asks awkwardly.

Jeonyul quickly shakes his head. "No, you look so pretty, taetae," He said, admiration visible in his eyes.

He smiles, his front teeth poking out as taehyung smiles back.

"Well thank you, you're pretty too, now shall we go?," Taehyung utters and Jeonyul nods.

---

"What do you mean by you don't know huh? I'm asking you where is my son?," Jeongguk asked and became more angry when they shakes their head.

"We apologise sir, try to stay calm please, my workers are trying their best to find him," Mr. Oh, the headmaster of kids learning says as he tries to calm him down.

"How can I stay calm when my son is missing and you don't even know where is he right now and when did he go from here to God knows where,"

Jeongguk uttered while glaring at them who was looking down on shame and too scared to look into his eyes.

Jeongguk hurriedly came here to pick his son as soon as his meeting was over, telling himself that he will take his son to the beach like he always wanted to but to his worried this news came infront of him.

'We're very sorry but we don't know where is he sir'

"Oh God how irresponsible you guys are, if I don't find my son, I'll probably destroy this shit place and I'm not kidding," Jeongguk threatened them as he continued to glare over them.

They couldn't find a word to utter as they submissively lowered their head. Jeongguk sighs as he got up from the couch and walks here and there.

He has send his all bodyguards to look for jeonyul but it's been 3 hours still no trace of him.

"If something happens to my son, I'll kil-,"

"Mr. Oh, Jeonyul is here," Someone interrupts him while bringing his son. Jeongguk quickly looks at the direction and saw him, his son who was holding his hands with a man..?

Jeongguk squinted his eyes as he looks at them. "We found him, he was coming here with him,"

The warden said while pointing at pretty male who was holding Jeonyul's hand.

"Daddy," Jeonyul screams and ran towards Jeongguk who soon picked him up as he kiss his forehead, cheeks nose everywhere continuously.

"Where did you go baby, daddy was so worried about you, don't scare daddy like that again okay?," Jeongguk utters and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry daddy, I promise I won't do that again," Jeonyul promised him. "I was so worried baby," Jeongguk whispers.

"My taetae saved me daddy, I went to his house and we had so much fun," Jeonyul says as he smiles widely.

Jeongguk widened his eyes a bit because hearing that surely shocked him.

Jeonyul is not someone who easily accepts strangers but the way he says like he enjoys it staying with taetae.

Oh taetae, Jeongguk looks at the direction of pretty male and saw him staring at his son with a smile.

He walks towards him and bows. "Thanks, for...you know looking after my son," He thanked him awkwardly as he's not used to thank people before.

"Please you don't have to, it's kinda fun to play with this cutie," Taehyung chuckles as he pokes Yul's nose when he faces him.

Jeonyul giggles loudly, it's his first time laughing freely at outside.

He has laughed only when he is on his house but wow it surely is magical for jeon to hear his son laughing so freely.

"Baby why did you run out from here hm," Jeongguk asks him and jeonyul stops laughing.

He shakes his head. "I don't want to talk daddy, I'm tired," And as usual, he avoids the question.

Jeongguk sighs because he knows that he won't answer him no matter how many time he asks him.

"Okay then let's go home now okay?," He says softly. The kid nods.

Jeongguk looks at the headmaster and his expression changed. "Don't repeat this mistake again," He warned and walks outside.

Taehyung bows and walks out, following the Jeon. "Taetae, let's go to my house," Yul suggests as he was on his feet and looks up at him.

Taehyung looks at him then Jeongguk who was also looking at him, his face was kinda..telling him to say no? Like his face was blank.

Taehyung laughs awkwardly. "It's kinda late baby and tomorrow I have a work, so maybe someday?," He utters, smiling with sorry look.

What he didn't understand was his looks was telling him to say yes but Jeongguk doesn't know how to express his emotions so....

Jeonyul's face dropped, his lips wobble but he didn't cry. "Okay, someday," He smiles and nods as he signals him to come closer which tae did.

Taehyung crunch down as yul tiptoes and kissed his cheeks. "Byebye," Yul waves softly at taehyung who has his eyes widened.

Taehyung chuckles and waves back. He now look at Jeongguk who was watching their interact.

He bows and walks away from them, away from the piercing gaze of Yul's daddy. 

Taehyung don't know why but he already wants to meet the cute bunny already.

---

Boring but you have to adjust it bruh