11. dfb

Ignore the mistakes:

Jeongguk massage his head after declining the call for the ninth time now.

He took one week off from his work and enjoying his time with his son and taehyung.

Talking about them, he got up from the chair and walks towards the kitchen. Taehyung and Jeonyul was giggling and mashing the flour.

They're cooking today

They're cooking today. "Pass me the oil, bun," Taehyung softly asked as the young boy nods and got off from the chair as he tiptoes and grab the oil from the countertop.

"Here, taetae," Taehyung wants to ruffles his hair but couldn't so he just gave him a small smile. "Good boy," Jeonyul giggles as they continue to smash the flour.

They both were too busy to notice the presence of jeongguk and his fond eyes. "Taetae, will you read me book tonight?," The baby asked as taehyung looks at him and nods.

"Anything for you, my baby," Jeonyul scrunch his nose as taehyung booped his nose, leaving the little flour on there.

'Oh shit how can I read him book when I always leave at 7 PM?' Taehyung thought as he mash the flour, putting aside after that.

"Guys, what are you doing?,"

They heard someone clearing their throat and saw jeongguk.

Jeonyul ran towards him and looks up, hands wrapped around his waist. "Daddy! we're cooking today,"

"Is that so? What are you cooking today," Jeongguk picked him up and walks towards taehyung, who was cutting the carrot and every ingredients they need to make something.

"We are cooking pudding, potato noodles, popovers, dumplings and more,"

"I can't wait to eat it then,"

Taehyung glance at them and his gaze lingers on jeongguk's face. "What happened? You look tired," He asked as he went back to work.

"Do I?," Jeongguk touch his face and put jeonyul down. "Yes you do, rest if you want to, we can handle this or somethin is bothering you?," Taehyung guessed it.

"Two people called me, one from company, saying that the Mr kang has a deal with me and it's urgent," He says, voice tired.

"You can ask him to come here, you know, deal from home and what's that second person said?," Taehyung utters, now looking at him.

"Mr. Oh, he called me saying that he won't repeat the mistakes again and will tell his team to watch jeonyul extra, he told me to attend parent's day which is after two day now, saying let the child perform and have fun,"

Jeongguk said, letting out an sigh after chuckling sarcastically.

"And what did you say?," Taehyung asked, full attention on him.