17. performance

Ignore the mistakes:

---
Stop the music for a while

---

"He likes you taehyung!!,"

Taehyung put his phone away from his ear when Jimin screams oh so loudly that he thought he will go deaf if he hadn't put his phone away.

"What the fvck jimin, I almost got deaf, why the fvck are you screaming at the first place?," Taehyung grits his teeth as jimin just chuckles.

Well he just spilled the truth, telling him how jeongguk chocked in nothing when taehyung said if they want to be something, how his face turned pink, totally different from the cold and emotionless CEO.

"Sorry tae, I'm just happy to know that, he clearly likes you too," Jimin said as taehyung face palmed. "What do you mean by too? Who told you that I like him?," He asked, rolling his eyes but blushed when Jimin laughed.

"Oh shut up we are soulmates for reasons tae, the way you talk about him twenty four hours shows that you like him, jeongguk this, jeongguk that," Jimin utters and continued to laugh which is felt like evil laugh to taehyung.

"S-Shut up shortie," Taehyung grits his teeth but all jimin did was laughing, teasing him and laughing again.

"Whatever tae, I just want your wedding invitation card soon, nothing else"

"Not again minnie,"Taehyung huffed as they talk for few minutes and cut the call, time to sleep also yoongi and hoseok were calling jimin too.

Taehyung sighs and got up from the couch, going towards the bathroom as be brushed his teeth and washes his face, walking out, feeling fresh.

He climbed to his bed and lays down, smiling softly at the thought of jeongguk and jeonyul's face and laughs.

"Tomorrow is parents day I hope jeongguk wouldn't get mad at me," Taehyung mumbles, going inside the duvet and switch off the lights.

"Yulie will rock it, fighting yulie," After saying that he drift off to his dream.

---

"Our Jeon Jeonyul is looking too handsome today huh," Taehyung said while zipping his jacket's chain.

"Ready to blast the stage with your singing skills?," He asked and jeonyul nods. "Yes! Ready to blast it,"

"How am I looking guys?," Jeongguk's voice interrupted them as he also wanted some attention on him too

They turns their heads and 'wow' word left their mouth. "Daddy, you look so handsome,"

Jeonyul said and giggles when he pecks his forehead. "Thank you my boy, I must say you look handsome as always," Jeongguk utters and booped his nose.

"Huh? You guys are the most handsome man in the world, is it okay now?,"