6. manny

Ignore the mistakes:

Jeongguk is shocked himself cause no matter what, he won't approach anyone but the way he approaches and whispers into taehyung's ear is really shocking.

Nonetheless, he went out, expression cold as ever. He sat beside his son and looks at him.

"Do you want anything bub?," He asked Jeonyul softly who nods.

Jimin gives them a menu when he saw jeonyul struggling to say objects. "Thank you," Jeonyul bows as he took a look. 

"Daddy, this one please," He shyly gives jungkook a menu while keeping his finger there as jeongguk chuckles.

"One banana muffin and one espresso," Jeongguk says and looks up at jimin briefly and his attention on his son again.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Jimin bows and walks towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing here still when you told them to wait outside, tae," Jimin asks taehyung as soon he went inside and saw him, clearly spacing out.

Jimin waves his hand infront of him but no reaction at all.  "Taehyungie, your prince charming is waiting for you,"

He whispers and he did notice jeongguk looking at the kitchen door occasionally.

"H-Huh? Who? Where," Taehyung stutters and jimin chuckles.

"That CEO, outside, don't tell me you space out daydreaming about..," Jimin teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What nonsense are you talking about jimin," Taehyung brush off with an not so visible blush on his cheeks.

"He ordered banana muffin and espresso," Jimin informs him as he responds. "And?,"

"And you're going to give them their orders yourself of course, the father-son duo is waiting for you since decades but look at you, busy daydreaming,"

Jimin shakes his head, acting like he's in some kind of drama.

"Ah..okay and for your information, I wasn't daydreaming about him okay," Taehyung defends himself but shrunk down when jimin smirks.

"I didn't say you daydreamed about him though,"

"Oh fuck you jimin," Taehyung walks out with the foods, rolling his eyes when he hears jimin's laugh.

He really spaced out when the CEO whispers into his ear.

"I'm so sorry to keep you guys waiting for long and here you go,"

Taehyung served them their orders and put the tray beneath his stomach.

"Hey mo--taetae," Jeonyul greeted him cutely, swinging his short legs under the table.

"Awh hi bunny, how are you," Taehyung cooed as he lightly pinch his cheeks.

"I-Im good," Jeonyul giggles and taehyung looks at him fondly. 

"You're too cute for my poor heart,"

Taehyung dramatically put his one hand on his chest and act like dying.

Jeonyul giggles more loudly at his dramatic act.

"I'm here too, just reminding you incase you forgot me," Jeongguk coughs. Taehyung laughs awkwardly and nods timidly, looking here and there.

"Ah hello, Mr Jeon," Taehyung utters, awkward when Jeongguk just nods. 'what now' He looks closely at Jeonyul.

"Yul, did you cry?," He asks, noticing his little barely visible swollen eyes.