20. holiday

Ignore the mistakes:

"Taetaee," Taehyung looks back and saw jeonyul running towards him with wide smile.

"Hey yulie, how's your days been?," He crushed down and asked.

Taehyung took a week off from his work as said he wanted to spend his time with jimin since they haven't met for a long time and

here he is, back to his work after the spending time with his soulmate.

He had fun even though most of their day was jimin teasing and asking him when will they become boyfriend and and get married,

saying he has been hearing wedding bell making taehyung blushing mess.

"My and daddy's day was awesome but little bit boring because you weren't there,"

Jeonyul mumbles as taehyung picked him from the the ground. "Awh my bunnies, I'm here now, aren't I?,"

Taehyung booped his nose and jeonyul giggles, walking inside the mansion and seeing jeongguk who was taking a deep breath while sitting on the living room.

Well he might have watched them through the window and was cooing at the scene but ran when they starts to come inside.

"Good morning Jeon," Taehyung greeted after putting jeonyul down, jeongguk smiles and greeted him as well.

"Don't you have a work today?,"

Taehyung asked since jeongguk usually leaves when he come here but he is still here, jeongguk nodded.

"Yeah,"

He just nodded and the awkward silence began, if he wasn't here, they would have dance, sing everything but the mature man is here who says no to everything.

Jeonyul looks at jeongguk and slowly but widely smiles at him. He signals him something but jeongguk gulps and shakes his head.

'Ask him daddy' Jeonyul mouthed as he tense and shakes his head as no. "Taetae, daddy wants to say something to you,"

"No I don't, I have nothing to say," Jeongguk quickly said, taehyung looks at them completely confused.

"He has been practicing to say that for a long time now taetae, ask him. He's too shy but ask him," Jeonyul exposed him as jeongguk glared at him.

"Okay...what is it jeon? Is something wrong?," Taehyung utters, Jeongguk panics but coughs and nods.

"Ah yes! I was wondering if you like to go on a holiday with me and yulie?, today?,"

"No taetae, he changed the word date as holiday, I told you he's shy," Jeonyul jumps around and jeongguk looks down with an blushing cheeks and pink ears.

Taehyung looks at him and he rubs his eyes, making sure that the so called cold CEO is blushing like an teenager who recently got exposed by his friends infront of his crush

"Huh?," He let out an confused sound and jeonyul face palmed.

"Dumb and shy dumb people uff,"

"He asked you to go on a date today, I'm also going," Jeonyul says, smiling oh widely.

"You're the dumb bunny, date is where two people goes somewhere to get to know each other,"

"I said the same too? I'm not dumb taetae, I'm just too hard for you to understand me," Jeonyul says while flipping his hair.

"I see, are we going on a picnic?," Taehyung utters while folding his arms and jeonyul whined.

"No, we are going on a date, I don't want to go because its obviously a date for you guys but daddy is too shy that he begged me to go with you two,"