one.

hanbin entered the clinic with two substantial dark circles under his eyes and one pink handkerchief in his hands. "bro, you shouldn't have gone to practice today. look at you. you looked like you're about to die!" taerae said while shaking his head. 

today, hanbin is sick. and when i mean sick, i mean the type where you get a fever that goes on and off, a terrible flu that makes you feel like you're about to cut them off, and a cough that never goes away. yes. hanbin is sick.

"thank you." taerae said as he collected hanbin's id from the receptionist and they waited. the clinic was clean, which made both of them feel comfortable. hanbin still remembers the last time he went to a clinic. the walls were yellowish from all the water stains (idk why), the magazine rack was a mess, children were screaming, uncles were also screaming into their phones, and the receptionist was eating his booger in front of everyone. the experience was... traumatic.

after waiting for some time, a blonde hair male entered. "hi, i'm here to help a friend of mine register. i called just now to do a blood test." the receptionist nodded and requested for the id. "can i ask him to come over now?" "yes, he could wait at the waiting area." the blonde quickly whipped out his phone and spoke in another language that the two couldn't quite understand.

as the male was still talking on his phone, another male came. both hanbin and taerae turned their gaze towards the male. "hao hyung!" the blonde placed his phone down and dragged him over to the seat beside hanbin and taerae. 

both males stared at the newly come male. the one who is most interested in the male is hanbin. bro scanned him from top to bottom. omg, is this love at first sight? no no, this is too cliche. gosh, now he doesn't even feel sick! hanbin turned his gaze away from the male. 

"that guy is so... hyung?"

taerae noticed the pink tints on hanbin's cheeks. taerae smirked in pleasure. "i see you get what i meant." hanbin didn't respond, but he indeed get what he meant.

that guy is so good-looking, too good-looking that it makes him fall in love with him.