nine.

"of course, their love story would end in the most cliche way. hanbin you're literally the worst person ever." taerae cursed as he entered the hospital with his yellow jacket in hand. bro is pissed. "who thinks it was a good fucking idea to exit the house without an umbrella!" taerae continued his rage and got shushed by a nurse nearby.

"this hao kid is so desperate for his love and ended up not eating breakfast. is he even for real?! how am i supposed to afford all of this?!" ricky, the second victim of the relationship crisis is also in rage as he takes big strides towards the receptionist.

"hi."

both taerae and ricky said in unison. the two looked at each other and squinted. "i know you... you're that pretty boy's friend!" "yeah and you're that rabbit boy's mother." taerae raised a brow. "mother? yah, show some respect to your hyung." ricky chuckled.

the two came to the accident and emergency section and saw the two lovebirds happily spending their time together on the same bed. well there's technically a second bed but we assume hao crawled into hanbin's bed. both taerae and ricky stood in front of the two lovebirds.

"good afternoon, sung hanbin."

"you have a death wish is it, zhang hao?"

and that's how the two had to treat them to bbq when the two couldn't even eat due to them being sick. "ricky ah, you should try this soup! it's so good." ricky nodded and got himself some. "mmm this is indeed good! hao, want to try some? oh wait you couldn't." taerae and ricky laughed. hanbin and hao looked at the two with death glares.

"geez, chill. aren't y'all happy that y'all have each other? food isn't important to you anyways. is it, hao hyung?"

hao crossed his arms and pouted. hanbin looked at hao and smiled. "how adorable." hanbin whispered while pinching the pouting male's cheeks. both taerae and ricky crumpled their face in disgust. "stop doing these in front of my food." "get a room omg."

hanbin and hao looked at each other while their hand secretly intertwined under the tables.

"are they going to kiss?"

"i think they're about to."

"oh shit."

hanbin slowly lean into hao while hao closed his eyes. the taste of strawberries could be tasted as their lips met. hao's lips were soft and he could finally confirm this fact. as for hao, he can finally say this isn't a dream no more as his dream finally turned real. hanbin, now is kissing him, in a bbq restaurant, with taerae and ricky about to cry for them doing this in front of their meal. both hanbin and hao were blissed. as the two were about deepen the kiss, taerae and ricky stopped them.

"this is a restaurant. please behave yourselves."

hanbin and hao blushed. hanbin looked at his now boyfriend, he smiled. "did you enjoy our first kiss together?" hao looked at hanbin. his face turned from pink to red now. "very much."

end.