two.

"zhang hao!"

the blonde and the so-called, zhang hao male stood up and entered the consultation room. hanbin looked up and both hanbin and hao's eyes met. hao's eyes were doe-like, making him look charismatic even with his messy hair. hao nodded his head lightly at hanbin and the nurse shut the door behind him.

"i'm sorry... the patient called earlier so we let him first." one of the nurses came and explained frantically. both taerae and hanbin shook their heads and smiled. "do you wanna get something to eat? i'll buy you some at the convenience store beside the clinic." hanbin nodded and taerae left, leaving hanbin alone in the clinic.

time went by, and the consultation room door opened. hao walked out of the door with his hands behind his back. hanbin watched him as he looked around as if he was making sure no one was watching him. he then saw hanbin looking at him. his face suddenly turned red. "oh no no... please continue whatever you're doing!" hanbin exclaimed as he quickly whipped out his phone. hao nodded.

hao stood there for a while and finally took a few steps closer to hanbin. "erm... could you help me?"

hanbin looked up and saw the red sample bottle in his hand. "i don't know how this works... do you perhaps know how it works?" hanbin stared at hao, blinking a few times.

and that's how the two ended up in the small cramped bathroom together. "hyung, you sure we can figure this out?" "yeah totally. you can read korean right? you can translate everything to me in the most basic korean language as possible." "okay..." hanbin grabbed hold of the manual and read through it. hao looked at hanbin as he reads. he noticed his bangs were covering up his eyes. he reaches out his hand and pushed hanbin's bangs aside.

hanbin's heart pounded.

hanbin looked away from the manual and grabbed hao's hands. hao was startled by his action. "i'm sorry! i mean... i scared your hair was bothering you..." "no... my hair is a little sweaty. i scared you feel disgusted about it." the bathroom was silent. hanbin quickly continue reading his manual while hao's face was still red from just now.

ahh... how cute of them to have little crushes on each other while being stuck in the small cramped bathroom together.

----

me: hao is a hyung.
also me: *writes hao as a soft guy*

yeet