outro bcs i want to.

so.

yes.

sick day has ended.

how quick :D

i just wanna quickly share about my weird inspiration of this book. i was sick a few days ago and yes being a desperate person looking for a boyfriend i am, yes i thought about this book in the clinic when i was having a 37.8c fever, a flu that makes me questioned my life and an unstoppable cough.

the book was supposed to end like 1 chapter then it went from 5 and finally ended at 9. i don't wanna be long winded bcs the story i had in mind is actually pretty short and straight forward.

the story originally wasn't about haobin and it was about some random girl and idk whichever idol that i was supposed to put. but then i came across haobin on my pinterest search (idk why) and i ended up using haobin.

my first time writing a bxb book and it's pretty interesting. tbh when i was writing this story i never really had the intention to write hao as the soft precious boy but who knew my finger says otherwise. but overall the book was really fun to write (not exactly when i have like 2 chinese essay, 1 bio project and a lots more of homework waiting for me at the side of my table).

anyways, thanks for enjoying sick day! 안녕 <3

- eunbfilm, 2023

sick day | haobinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें