five.

as days went by, hanbin and hao got closer and closer. they texted each other day and night, from breakfast till dinner, even when they are in the toilet, they would text each other.

one afternoon, hanbin was laying on his bed, rereading all the convos he had with hao. just then, he realised that their relationship are going nowhere. he wanted to make a move but he didn't know whether it was the right time. hanbin cried in frustration.

he scrolled through his contacts, looking for someone to call and ask about some love advice. his finger then lay upon his old friend, also his ex, matthew. a few beeps could be heard and the call was picked up!

"hello?"

"matthew..."

"oh my you sound terrible! are you alright?"

"yes... i just wanna ask you for some advice..."

"sure! shoot your question!"

through the phone hanbin could hear matthew's boyfriend, jiwoong whining about the sudden stop of cuddles. matthew then scolded him and explained how hanbin needs help.

"i have a crush on this boy recently. and we have been talking through text for a while. i wanted to ask him out but i'm scared that he doesn't like it. what should i do?"

matthew didn't respond for a while. "matthew?"

"well, back then when i had a crush on you i just asked you out. i didn't care so much because all i wanna do is to give the relationship a shot. yes indeed you will face rejection but at least i tried instead of one day seeing you being with someone else when i have tried."

"hanbin ah... if you like someone, go for it! don't stay here and be a pussy. go get your man!"

hanbin smiled. he loves how supportive his friend is. "thank you matthew... thanks a lot. sorry for bothering you. enjoy your day!" "you too! hwaiting!" hanbin could also hear jiwoong shouting 'hwaiting' to hanbin before he ended the call with matthew.

hanbin opened the kakaotalk app. he clicked on hao's chat and started to type. as he was typing, he saw hao was online. that makes him even more nervous. hanbin calmed himself and continued typing. as he clicked send, a message from hao was sent over too.

hao:
hi bin! i'm sorry if this sounded weird >~<
but do you wanna watch a movie with me?
i mean, if you don't too it's totally fine.
totally not forcing
yeah ahaha
seen 1.00 pm

bin:
hi hao let's go watch a movie together this saturday.
i'll get the tickets and all you have to do is just be present.
seen 1.00 pm

hao:
eh?
seen 1.01 pm

bin:
eh?
seen 1.01 pm

hao:
okay that's awkward...
seen 1.05 pm

bin:
true... so do you still wanna go watch a movie together?
seen 1.05 pm

hao:
sure! i would love to!
seen 1.05 pm

bin:
okay then, i'll get the tickets and all you have to do is to be present.
seen 1.05 pm

hao:
sure!
seen 1.05 pm