seven.

taerae was comforting the poor boy who got rejected? by his crush. it's 2 am and hanbin was still crying. "there... cry it all out." taerae said as he handed the boy another tissue. he already gave up on asking him to save the earth.

taerae was still confused. he's pretty sure that the other boy liked him back, based on what hanbin would say. he doesn't get why hao never showed up. and what's even weird is that hao even texted hanbin that he was on his way over! none of this makes sense!

taerae stood up and went to grab some water for his friend. he then saw hanbin's phone blinking. it was messages from hao. lots and lots of messages from hao. taerae looked back at the crying boy. he was debating whether to tell hanbin about this. just then hao called. taerae quickly grabbed the phone and left the house.

"hello?"

"taerae! this is hao, can you pass the phone to hanbin, please? this is very urgent."

"i'm sorry he's currently un-"

"please! i know it was my fault for not telling him that i can't attend the date but an emergency came up and... it was a mess and now i finally had the time to call him or text him."

"..."

"taerae, please give him the phone... i will explain everything to him."

"he's very sad you know. he has been crying for i don't know how many hours. i think maybe you should give him a teeny break. let him calm down first."

and taerae ended the call. taerae sighed. he never signed up to be part of a relationship crisis.

a day passed. taerae made hanbin some soup. "wake up sunshine boy. eat something before your practice. i won't be driving there to fetch you to the clinic." hanbin nodded solemnly. he sat down and started to drink the hot soup.

"oh by the way, you saw my phone?"

taerae tensed at the word. "y-yeah! it's at the table in front of the tv." hanbin didn't notice anything unusual about taerae and went to take his phone. hanbin was hoping to see some notifications from hao but there were none. hanbin's heart shattered once again. maybe it was true. perhaps hao rejected him.

"i'll get going."

taerae nodded and hanbin left the apartment.

----

this is going nowhere AHAHAH