three.

"hi, have you seen a tall male with black hair with those fashion glasses- oh he's here! hanbin!"

taerae quickly ran over to his friend while checking if he was okay. "where are you just now?! i thought you fainted in the bathroom or something!" "chill... i'm fine. i was, helping a friend." the consultation room suddenly closed with a loud bang, startling taerae.

hanbin's cheeks were slightly painted red. this made taerae felt suspicious. "what did you do?"

"nothing."

"tell me."

"i helped hao with his check-up."

"in the bathroom?"

"yes?"

taerae raised a brow at hanbin. hanbin placed a hand on his shoulder. "chill, it was totally family friendly." as taerae was about to question him again, the consultation door opened again and the two exited the room with one looking quite happy and one looking puzzled with his friend's sudden change of mood. hao looked up and looked at hanbin.

"bye bin!"

hanbin and taerae are in the consultation room. "hello mr. sung. how can i help you today?" "i have a fever and a huge crush on the guy just now."

taerae and the doctor looked at hanbin. taerae smacked his friend on the arm and laughed awkwardly while the doctor followed him. "sorry doc, my friend is a little high on the paracetamol he ate back home. he has a fever, flu, and cough." the doctor nodded and made some remarks on the computer.

as the doctor continued to ask some questions, hanbin would take his time to stare outside the curtain close to the entrance of the pharmacy. "mr sung, may i ask if you are experiencing any pain anywhere else?" no response from the male. hanbin was busy fidgeting around to get a better look outside. taerae sighed and turned hanbin's head to look at the doctor. the doctor cleared his throat and asked again.

after around 10 minutes, hanbin is finally out of the consultation room. they collected his medicine and left home.