six.

"zhang hao! you're gonna be late!"

"yes yes i get it!"

hao ran out of his room with two different perfumes in his hands. "ricky! choose one." ricky looked at both perfumes. "the right one." hao nodded and started to spray like crazy. ricky waved away the strong scent of perfume. hao ran back into his room and came out 5 minutes later with his final look.

"how do i look?"

"perfect for a date. also perfect for mr rabbit guy."

hao smiled.

as ricky was driving hao to the cinema, hao's phone started to vibrate like crazy. ricky noticed and asked hao to pick it up. hao shook his head. "bro, it might be important. just pick it up." hao shook his head again and shut off his phone. ricky then quickly drove to the side of the road, making hao puzzled. "ricky what are you doing!"

"pick up the phone."

"i'm late to my date."

"your date could wait but i don't the person calling couldn't."

hao sighed in frustration and accepted the call. "fine i'll answer!"

the call was connected and a familiar monotoned sound could be heard. hao's face suddenly turned pale. "ricky, to the hospital. now." hao's hand was tightly gripped on ricky's wrist. ricky gently detached it from him and drove off. hao was in an unsettling mood. "don't worry, i'm sure she would be alright. give her some faith, aye."

hanbin was standing outside the cinema hall with the ticket in one hand and a bucket of popcorn in another. he looked at the time on his watch. 10 minutes had passed. hanbin shrugged as he thought hao might be stuck in a jam. he should be considerate and not rush him on their first date.

soon 20, 30 and the show had ended yet hao never came. hanbin whipped out his phone and saw the unread messages sent by him. hao never read any of them. he let out a disappointed sigh. "maybe he changed his mind about going on a movie date with me." hanbin threw away the half-eaten bucket of popcorn into the trash bin and left the cinema.