four.

unknown:
hi, this is zhang hao.
delivered 12.00 am

i was wondering if i could have hanbin's contact.
delivered 12.12 am

this is his friend, right?
delivered 12.12 am

i'm sorry if this sounded weird.
delivered 12.12 am

i'm totally not trying to be weird.
delivered 12.13 am

okay this is weird.
delivered 12.13 am

seen 12.20am

taerae:
hi i'm sorry i fell asleep.
how can i help you?
seen 12.21 am

unknown:
omg hi! yes can i have hanbin's contact?
seen 12.21 am

taerae:
ahh it's the pretty boy okok
just so you know, hanbin doesn't go online much
he's the most unresponsive person i have ever met so brace yourself
seen 12.21 am

unknown:
ah is that so...
seen 12.22 am

taerae:
i didn't mean to break the mood...
i mean, he probably will reply to you asap
i aSSUME
no promises
seen 12.22 am

unknown:
mm okay
seen 12.22 am

taerae:
shanbin hyung
+ xxx xxx xxxx
seen 12.25am

unknown:
thanks
seen 12.25 am

"damn hyung you're whipped." "no i'm not." hao is texting the number sent by taerae. bro is so excited to talk with the guy he met at the clinic today. when the two reached ricky's car, hao couldn't stop talking about the guy named hanbin to ricky.

"never seen you smile so wide before. you're whipped." hao looked at ricky and then back at his phone. ricky shook his head. "get some sleep, i couldn't afford to send a sick guy to mr rabbit guy."

hao watched as ricky turned off the lights and exited his room. ricky was right, he couldn't get sick. he needs to be healthy to be with hanbin, together and forever.

hanbin couldn't stop sneezing and taerae couldn't stop refilling the tissue box in their shared apartment. "hyung, use your handkerchief. use YOUR GODDAMN HANDKERCHIEF!" hanbin didn't listen and grabbed another tissue from the box. taerae snatched the box away from hanbin. "the handkerchief is for you to use and not for you to wipe those tears on not getting mr pretty boy's number! geez. learn to save the planet." taerae rolled his eyes.

he then whipped out his phone and showed him the conversation he had had with hao this morning. hanbin squinted his eyes and asked taerae what is this about?

"it's obviously about mr pretty boy, duh. hao texted me this morning, wanting your number. i told him you're very inactive on kakaotalk but still gave him your number anyways. you might wanna check your phone from time to time to see if you received pretty boy's message."

taerae, had never in his life seen hanbin stood up so quickly to find his phone. "boy is definitely whipped."

hanbin finally found his phone and opened his kakaotalk that has over 300+ unread messages. mainly from taerae and his other friends. he then saw an unknown number at the top of his chat list. the corner of hanbin's lips went up. his heart was beating so fast.

"it's him."

----

please convince me to make this a happy ending :D

i'm making this a happy ending... totally not gonna make this a fic where hao has a chronic disease and hanbin not being able to be with him blah blah blah... no.