Characters

All the Characters involved in the entire series. 

Female Characters:
Eunice Banks - Eunice is the one of the main female characters. She's British but her ethnicity is Nigerian. She's Shakes' close family friend. She's Coach's niece through Marriage.

Nandi Mokena - Shakes' younger sister. She's smart and a great film director. She grows in the story.

Ms Ruby Mokena/Shakes' Mother- An amazing matriarch of the family. She's like an aunty to Eunice. Gives love and advice and free pizza.

Brenda Salvador- Sports commenter but later on becomes a good friend of Eunice.

Super Fran/ Francesca Fallon - She's Eunice ultimate best friend they clicked from the moment they met each other. She's Spenza's girlfriend as well but stuff happens.

Nia Smith - A first aider in the Super league later on. One of Eunice's friends.

Nakia Rotimi- Eunice's older friend and fashion designer and Automatic's girlfriend.

Maya Francis - She's Afro Latina. She's a frenemy but mostly enemy. And she's one of Nakia's main models and friend.

Cynthia Stalls - Upcoming actress. She's South African. She becomes friends with Eunice later on.

Melissa Turner: One of Eunice's close friends from university.

Gracie Jones: One of Eunice's close friends since secondary school.

Male characters:
Shakes Mokena - One of the main characters of the series. Eunice' close friend family.

Simon Skarra Nkosi- One of Eunice's love interests. A team member of Invincible United.

Dingaan- A member of Invincible United and Skarra's friend (eventually).

Automatic - An old member of Supa strikas and now a member of Invincible United.

Dooma - Becomes the captain of Invincible United. He brings in some drama.

Vince -  Manager of Invincible United and King of being sneaky.

David Ledige/Coach- Used to be Supa Strikas player and now Coach and manager of Supa Strikas.

Dancing Rasta- Ja "Dancing" Rasta is the captain of Supa Strikas.

El Matador - Eduardo Fulgencio Fernandez is one of the strikers of Supa Strikas and he's "The greatest!" and one of the richest players of the Super League.

North Shaw - Killan 'North' Shaw is a midfielder of Supa strikas and is the most adventurous and dare taking person.

Josef "Cool Joe" Garzia - A cool and talented musician and midfielder of Supa Strikas, owns his own club and has a record deal. Another one of Eunice's love interests.

Bojack "Big Bo" Anderson - Goalie and second captain of Supa Strikas.

Klaus von Jurgen Ulf Gutentag - A striker of Supa Strikas. Becomes Eunice's friend later on.

Spenza Fenzino- Shakes' right hand man. A later on, on and off boyfriend of Fran. He's a car repair guy and later on a (unlicensed) private investigator.

Brandon Grey: One of Eunice's friends and had a small crush on her at some point.

Joshua Vern: One of Eunice's closest friends from primary school.

Carson Finley: One of Eunice's friends that is new from university but they have an amazing connection that they become friends immediately.

This character menu will always be updated with new characters as the story goes on...