The beginning; Rookie Season Chapter 8

<Mini Pharmacy in Hotel>

Katrina: Hey Maya, I really think Jade is gonna get pregnant

Katrina: Hey Maya, I really think Jade is gonna get pregnant. Like she's been with her man, locked in their room for the entire trip.
Maya: Hmm, must be nice.

Katrina finished paying for her stuff and walks up to Maya to see what she's looking at. Maya reached to pick up a pregnancy test and looked at it very intently.

Katrina: Girl what are you thinking?
Maya: I'm thinking we should help buy some tests. Especially for Jade but for us as well.
Katrina: I definitely don't need it. I'm on the pill and we use condoms, speaking of which.
*Katrina grabs the Magnum condoms*

Maya tooks 3 tests and one pack of condoms and they both went to cashiers.

Katrina: *laughs* Why did you get the tests?
Maya: I'm thinking about what you said about Jade and how she might be pregnant.
Katrina: Oh so you're getting them for her... Right?
Maya: Yea and one for me as well.
Katrina: *gasps loudly* What?!
Maya: Shhh!

The women thanked the cashier and heads out of the pharmacy.

Maya: Yea I just want to see something. I kind of been feeling symptoms.
Katrina: Wooow. I need a mimosa right now for all these information.
Katrina phone buzzes

Katrina: *looks at phone* Jade is waiting for us at the restaurant. Let's go.
Maya: Yea.

They walk towards the restaurant and as they got there, they see Shakes, Cynthia and Eunice walks towards them. The tension was already filling the air.

Cynthia's POV:
The brunch had good food and information that is getting me to think. We are now on our way to our rooms to get dressed up for outside activities. As we walk towards the lift, Maya and Katrina (who I feel that she don't like me) walk towards us. I'm assuming they are coming for a late brunch  as I saw Jade and her boyfriend and Katrina's boyfriend at the table already. Maya smiled at us with the fakest smile known to man and Katrina smiled directly at Shakes which pissed me off a bit. I looked down at the bag in her hand and what was sticking out was a pregnancy test.

**30 minutes later**

In the restaurant was Maya, her friends and their boyfriends sitting at the table eating, drinking and talking. Everyone there accept Skarra.

Jade: So why isn't Skarra here with you?
Katrina: Girl it's a long story.
Maya: Not really long story. That Eunice girl stole my man. Or should I say trying to steal my man.

That sentence got everyone at the table's attention.

Jade: Woow. Why do you suspect her? I went to her party she did for Shakes and she was nice.
Katrina: Yea she was...
Maya: Yea I was there as well. At the party I made it clear to her that Skarra was MY MAN.
Katrina: Looks like she didn't get the message. *laughs*
Maya: Oh she will definitely get the message soon.