The beginning; Rookie Season Chapter 10

In London

Eunice was at her friend's house hanging out with 5 of her friends. While sitting by the kitchen table she was texting Skarra, keeping each other in the loop. Skarra was getting a brand new car and mansion as his football career was taking off. Eunice updated him about her university course, part time jobs for extra money and her social media presence. Skarra keeps on offering to send her money but Eunice resisted most of the time (but not all because a girl gotta eat right?) as she wants to be independent besides having a relationship.

Eunice: Hey guys I think the tv show is about to start on.
Joshua: Let me check. Hmm not for another 20 minutes.

 Hmm not for another 20 minutes

Melissa: Here I made snacks. 
Melissa sets the tv table with many fun, yummy snacks with beers and mocktails.
Carson: Hey Eunice, how was that trip you talking so much about on the groupchat?
Eunice: Oh why do you care now? *laughs*
Brandon: Yea you said that you don't give a f*ck.
Carson: No I didn't!
Gracie: I recall that you did and put a lot of meme stickers to express that. 
Joshua: Yea man you did. Is it because you now know he's a football player.
Carson: *sips his beer* Maybeee....
Everyone laughs

Eunice: Okay so let me start from here. Me and Skarra made our way to the Quiet Cabin...

(Part 2 of Flashback)
Fran: Hey girl.
Helen: Where have you been little miss?!
Eunice: Well I-
Skarra: *comes behind Eunice and wraps his hand around her waist* Hey baby.
Helen mouth dropped but she quickly picked it up.
Eunice: Hey darling, you good?
Skarra: *smiles* Yes especially when I'm with you.
Fran & Helen: AAAWWW!
Eunice blushes and covers her face while Skarra kisses her cheek.
Helen: Now I know why *laughs*
Eunice: Are you guys ready to go back?
Fran: Yes but I will miss this place.
Helen: Yea I know you will.
Fran: *frowns* Are you jealous or something?
Helen: Nah girl I got man at home, I'm good.
Eunice: What's going on?
Helen: Just wait and see.
A tall darkskin muscular man walks towards Fran with two drinks in his hands. He sits down, places the drinks on the table and wraps his arm around Fran and kisses her cheek.

Fran: Thank you David, this is one of my girls Eunice Banks.
David: Nice to meet you?
Eunice: *smiles* Nice to meet you too.
Eunice gives a concerned look towards Fran

Skarra: Let me get us some drinks and we can all get to know each other.
Eunice: Thank you darling.
Skarra pecks Eunice's lips and walks towards the bar.

Skarra was subtly looking over at Maya and her friends. He was trying to find something to confirm what she said but she was just drinking water and on her phone. Maya looks up when Skarra looks over to her and they make eye contact. Maya sighs and does a face that Skarra was familiar with. Skarra makes his order at the bar and signals Maya to come over.