The beginning; Rookie Season Chapter 3 (Part 2)

**Next day**

The sun shines bright into the window of Skarra's room. Skarra was getting ready to go to the football tryouts for Supa Strikas. As he finished packing his bag, he sits down on the bed next to Eunice. He looked at her in awe and was going to give her another kiss but this time on the lips but she woke up and rubbed her eyes. Skarra jerked his head back and chuckles.

Skarra: Morning.
Eunice: *yawns* Morning you!
Skarra: How are you feeling? Do you have a hangover or anything.
Eunice: Yea I do. Gosh it's hurting.
*Eunice holds her head in pain. *

Skarra gets up and walks to his desk where a cup of Ice Caramel Frappe, a bottle of water, a plate of pancakes with maple syrup drizzled on top with eggs and bacon on the side and a small bowl of mixed fruit. Skarra brings the tray to Eunice's lap. Eunice was so smitten by the gesture.

Eunice: Aww Skarra you don't have to-.
Skarra: It's okay, really. I want to do this for you. Eat up while it's warm.
Eunice: Thank you.
*Eunice gestures Skarra to come down to her face  and she gives him a big kiss on the lips.*

Eunice: Excuse my morning breath.
Skarra: *laughs* Don't worry about it. Anyways, I got important thing this morning.
Eunice: Oh what is it? *drinks bottle of water*
Skarra: I got discovered by Supa Strikas and I'm going to the the tryouts this morning.
Eunice: Oh wow, congratulations! Wait, why didn't you tell me sooner?
Skarra: A lot of things were happening at that time so I decided to tell you now.
Eunice: Oh okay. Oh! I just remembered! I want to talk to you about Shakes. About the situation that happened before the match. On how you abandoned him at the mall...
Skarra: Wow girl. Abandoned is a big word.
Eunice: Yea it's the right word.
Skarra: *sighs* Baby I did not abandon him. Like I said before the woman operating the game wasn't letting Shakes go as he was beating the high score.

*Eunice eats her meal and give Skarra a look.*

Eunice: Mmhmm... if you say so. Can you pass my bag please?
Skarra: Sure.
*Skarra passed her handbag.*

Eunice gets her phone out and checks the notifications. She sees messages from Nandi, one message from Spenza, 3 messages from Shakes and other messages from friends and family.

Eunice: Hmm I need to go to Ms Mokena tonight.
Skarra: But what about our date?
Eunice: Oh is it today?
Skarra: Yes it is *laughs*
Eunice: Umm okay, let me think. Okay I will call Ms Mokena and Nandi and talk to them. Okay! So, what do you have planned for our date?
Skarra: *winks* Oh just a little something something.
Eunice: Oh it's like that? Okay then.

*They both laugh*

**A few minutes later**

Eunice and Skarra leaves the house and gets to the car. Skarra quickly drops Eunice off at the hotel before he makes his way to the tryouts.

Eunice: Hey Skarra?
Skarra: Yea?
Eunice: Remember that you are very good at what you do, so keep on doing your thing and be happy about the progress. *kisses him on the cheek*
Skarra: *laughs & smiles* Okay baby I've hear you. Can I have a real kiss?
Eunice: Nahh, until our date yea... *laughs*

*Skarra waves her goodbye and drives straight to Strika Land stadium. *

<Strika Land Stadium>