The beginning; Rookie Season Chapter 5

<Skarra's Car>

Skarra was gripping onto the steering wheel, while Maya was chatting to him. Skarra felt betrayed in a way to see Eunice kissing another guy. He understands how Eunice must've felt when she saw him and Maya together. He shakes his head and sighed heavily. Finally, Maya noticed that he wasn't paying attention.

Maya: Hey sugar, are you okay?
Skarra: Yea I'm good.
Maya: Well it doesn't seem like it. Do you want me to make you feel better?
*Maya rubs Skarra's privates and smiled seductively.*

Skarra: Is your answer for everything, sex?
*Maya looked in disbelief.*

Maya: Um no... *readjusts herself in her seat*

Maya and Skarra both sit in silence the rest of the way. As Skarra got to Maya's brother's house, Maya had a big grin on her face.

Skarra: What's up with you?
Maya: I know you got training in the morning and you'll probably be occupied for the rest of the week, so I'm thinking the next weekend it's just me and you can travel out to the skiing lodges or something and just... vibe together. And two of my girls and their guys are going as well.
Skarra: Hmm... I'll think about it.
Maya: Okay don't think about it for too long. It's next week.
*Maya pulls Skarra's face to kiss his lips but he quickly moves his head so she would kiss his cheek.*

Maya got out the car and entered the house. Skarra took several deep breaths and drives home.

**11:40am**

Eunice was in her apartment slumped in the couch wearing sunglasses and eating cereal. There was a packet of paracetamol and a bottle of water. Fran was there as well, eating toast and chugging down orange juice.

Fran: Girl we had a time last night.
*Both of them laughed*

Eunice: Ugh my head.

*Phone notification ring*
Eunice looks at her phone to see many text messages from people who came to the party and some people who didn't. Then a message from Riano popped up.

Eunice: Wow, I think Riano just asked me out on a date.
Fran: No way!
Eunice: Way! Oh my goodness...
Fran: What?!
Eunice: He's asking me out after his game versing Iron Tank today.
Fran: Okayy. What are you gonna wear?!
Eunice: Girl I'll decide the hour before the date. Right now I need to take a few deep breaths because I'm literally about to be dating a Barka football player.
Fran: Girl believe it, it's happening!
*Both of them do the cliche girl scream and laughs*

<Shakes' House>

Nandi and Tilani was in Nandi's room chatting and laughing about last night. They was on their phones sharing to their friends that they were technically at an adults' party. Shakes and a still hangover Cynthia were lying in his bed, watching TikTok on their phones. Shakes looks at Cynthia, and taps her, causing them to look into each other eyes for a kiss. But a knock interrupted the mood...

Ms Mokena: Shakes honey, are you okay?
Shakes: Uh yea mum! Hold on!
Cynthia and Shakes quickly sit up on the bed and adjusts themselves to look more appropriate.  And then Ms Mokena enters.

Ms Mokena: Oh! Hello.
Shakes: Mum! This is Cynthia.
Cynthia: Nice to meet you, Ms Mokena.
Ms Mokena: Oh hello! Are you my son's girlfriend?
*Cynthia looks at Shakes for an answer*