The beginning; Rookie Season Chapter 4 (Part 3)

**The following weekend**

Eunice, Spenza and Nandi were setting up for the party. They rented a mini mansion out for the party. Nandi and her best friend Tilani helped put up LED lights and setting up the furniture and bin bags. Eunice was looking in the mirror, adjusting her hair, which was in a bone straight hairstyle, reaching all the way down to her lower back. She was in a two piece outfit that was chocolate brown tube top and long skin-tight skirt that reached the floor with black Louis Vuitton sliders. Her makeup lightly done and she was looking good! Spenza was arranging the food and Eunice came over to help sort out the cups and bottles of liquor, sodas and waters.

Spenza: The party is going to be sweet!
Eunice: Yep, I hope Shakes likes it.
*Someone knocks on the door.*

Eunice: Nandi, help me get the door please.
Nandi: Sure! *walks over and opens door*
Fran: Hey everyone!
Eunice: Heyy!
Spenza: FRAN! *clears throat* Um sorry. Fran, you came. Hi!
*Eunice gives Spenza a concerned look and shook her head and laughs.*

Eunice: Hey girl, what's your name?
Fran: I'm Fran, girl I'm a fan of your vlogs and social medias.
Eunice: Aww thank you. *hugs her*
Spenza: *clears throat* Hey Fran! Glad you can make it!
Fran: Hey Spenza, thanks for the invite.

Fran is a just turned 18 year old woman. She has bright red hair, caramel coloured smooth skin, big blueish green eyes and bright red, plump lips. She was wearing a grey crop top and black ripped jeans and white Air Forces trainers. Her belly button piercing was shining boldly... She was stunning. It was obvious to Eunice, Nandi and Tilani that Spenza has a crush on her.

Spenza: *clears throat* Do you want a drink?
Fran: Yes, please. *smiles*
Eunice: *checks phone*  Okay the guests are here, parking their cars and approaching.
Fran: *rushes down her drink* WOOOO! Party time!!
*Eunice laughs and Spenza quietly celebrates as Fran pours herself another drink.*

Eunice: Okay Nandi, you and Tilani can go to your own little party upstairs.

Eunice allowed Nandi to have the master bedroom with most things included while the party happened downstairs. Soon after, Shakes and Cynthia arrived with a few other people. Shakes' amateur football team came and some people from upper class society. Then daughters and sons of celebrities came as well. Since it was for the new rookie of Supa Strikas.

**2 hours later**

The party was... LIT! There was few drinking games here and there. Some people were taking pictures with each other. Some were vibing to the music, some were making out inappropriately. Spenza was have a little panic attack as Sean was seen flirting Fran across the room. But it was obvious Fran was not taking him seriously. Eunice and Shakes told Spenza to take a breather and walk up to her and talk. A few minutes later, more people came and they were players of Barka FC. One of the most sexiest football players called Riano walked in with a bottle of tequila and a small bag of limes. Three of his fellow teammates were with him, checking out the atmosphere of the party. Eunice turned and look at their direction. Suddenly, Riano, by chance, caught great eye contact with Eunice. The music changed to cool R&B, playing as Riano and Eunice continued to give each other eye contact. Riano put on a flirtatious smile and walked towards Eunice. Eunice smiled back and took a sip of her drink which was now more alcohol then juice.

Riano: Hola, Eunice.
Eunice: Hi, you look so familiar?
Riano: Si, si. Try and remember where you may have seen me from. *laughs*
Eunice: Hmmm *sips drink* Oh! I know! Dancing with the stars!
Riano: *laughs* No my dear. Though I was asked to feature in the show but I had training to do.
*Riano puts the Tequila and limes on the table.*