The Start Of.....Something: Pt.2

Hi guys! I am back again with pt.2 of start of something! I would really appreciate if you guys could comment on my stories!!! I was thinking of doing a Q&A soon so if you have any questions put them in the comments!  

This part will be written in third-person pov but will mainly focus on aiden if that makes sense. Enjoy!!! 

Aiden lay on his bed, his heart beating rapidly. He tried to convince himself that it was just a crush, that he wasn't in love with Aru. However, deep down, he knew that he was lying to himself. He had a whole collection of albums filled with her pictures, which he would view repeatedly, and each time, they made him feel happy. Whenever she was around, it felt like she was a shining star that illuminated the surroundings  wherever she went.It was then that he made up his mind to tell her about his feelings. But he realized that he had no idea how to ask a girl out. He hesitated for a bit, unsure of what to do, before reluctantly typing Brynne's number into his phone. He knew that this might be a decision he would regret, but he needed advice on how best to approach Aru.  

He took a deep breath and pressed the dial button,already regretting what he was about to do. He finally exhaled when Brynne picked up the phone. 

Brynne: "What do you want know Aiden? I am not going to help you with another of your photography projects."

Aiden quickly spitting his words out:" Ineedadviceonhowtoaskoutagirl" 

Brynne,raising an eyebrow but she knew exactly who he was talking about: "And who might this girl be" 

Aiden looked down and muttered: "The girl is Aru" 

Brynne: I couldn't quite hear what you said,could you speak up Aiden? 

Aiden now very flustered: "The girl is Aru ok?!?! If you haven't noticed,I have had feelings for her for a long time and I can't keep it in anymore" 

Brynne: Everyone knows that your in love with her dude but ok I'll help you on one condition,you tell me all about the confession after it happens. And you better not chicken out or I will beat the crap out of you. 

Aiden,panicking slightly now: Fine. And I am not the obvious about Aru right? 

Brynne:Whatever helps you sleep at night. ANYWAY I think you and Aru should take a walk and you confess to her at the end of it. It's perfect! 

Aiden: That's actually a good idea! But how are we going to get her to walk with me? Imagine how awkward it would be "Hey Aru I need to go on a walk with you to confess the feelings I have had for you"... 

Brynne: I'll just make an excuse about a new recipe or something. You focus on what you are going to say. 

Aiden: Does everything have to be about food for you? 

Brynne: Do you want me to help you or not? 

Aiden: Fine. 

Brynne: Ok Romeo,I'll figure it out and you just don't embarrass yourself ok. 

Aiden,rolling his eyes now: Bye Bee 

Brynne: Bye Ammamma 

Brynee quickly shot a text to the group chat about Aiden's confession and everyone was super excited to see him confess to Aru. 

Aiden thought to himself 

I'm definitely going to regret this. 

TIME SKIPPPPPPPP

The Potatoes were know all gathered in Brynne's house,with Aru under the impression that they were taste-testing Brynne's new recipe for Samosas. Aiden walked in with Brynne making eye contact with Aru,both of them quickly looking away as the vivid memory of this morning resurfaced. 

Brynne coughed loudly,catching everyone's attention. 

"We are all here to taste test my amazing new recipe for samosas!! Is everyone ready? 

Everyone excitedly nodded and started debating on what was the superior chutney for samosas,as Brynne shot a look at Aiden. Aiden got up and sighed. Everyone got the hint and immediately shut up.

"Aru" 

Aru was flustered that Aiden directly spoke to her after this mornings' incident but quickly shook off her surprise. 

"Yes Aiden?"  

"I need to talk to you about something....would you mind going on a walk with me?" 

Aru was beyond shocked but quickly agreed. She had to tell him something as well, she had decided that today she was going to confess to him about her feelings about him. She hoped he would feel the same way.  

Aiden and Aru quickly made their way out,almost stumbling as they walked out of Brynne's house. The potatoes cheered and Brynne finally exhaled. 

Sheela suddenly spoke 

"This is going to be one interesting walk for those two"  

That's  all for today! I might add a short one shot later but it depends. Thanks again for reading this and I will update with a Part 3 tomorrow!!