Sick

Hi guys! Before we get into this one shot,I would like to talk about something really quickly. I am making this new enemies to lovers book called Hated That I Loved You (I know cliche) and I would love it if you guys checked it out. I will still be updating this as usual so nothing will happen to this. 

Here is the link:https://www.wattpad.com/1347535389-hated-that-i-loved-you-welcome

Thank you again for reading this and enjoy some snake of death content! 

Third Person POV 

Mini was a proud germaphobic person,always hand sanitising and wiping down everything. Yet,she was the one sick this time. She was down with a terrible case of the flu and felt like trash. Her parents and brother were out of town so she was home-alone. She had a date with Rudy but she was in no condition to go out.

Mini: hey Rudy sorry to tell you this so late but I'm really sick and I can't go anywhere 

Rudy: it's ok you just better! Is anyone home? 

Mini: no but I"ll be fine on my own 

Rudy: see you in five 

Mini thought about texting Rudy that she would be fine but knew how stubborn he was. True to his word,Rudy was at Mini's house five minutes later. Completely exhausted,Mini almost collapsed on to the floor but Rudy caught her just in time. 

"Woah mini! Let's get you in bed" said Rudy,picking up Mini and carefully placeing her on the couch 

Mini mumbled something about how she was perfectly ok before passing out.Rudy smiled softly before going to the kitchen to heat up his girlfriend's soup. Mini suddenly woke up,very confused at where she was at. 

"Rudy? Is that you? What are you doing here?" said Mini,utterly confused 

"I'm here because you are sick and need someone to take care of you. Now eat your soup while it's hot and here the blanket you were asking for" said Rudy,scooping a spoonful of soup into Mini's mouth 

Mini surprisingly obliged,way too tired to fight with anyone.

She later fell asleep again but this time with a strong pair of arms gently hugging her waist. 

"Rudy you are going to get sick if you cuddle with me" said Mini,turning herself around to face Rudy 

"I really don't care if I get sick so be quiet and go to sleep mini,you need it" said Rudy,kissing her forehead 

Mini shook her head at how stubborn her boyfriend was but internally she was happy someone was taking care of her, she slowly felt herself drifting to sleep as Rudy softly brushed away strands of hair on her face. 

"I love you Rudy" said Mini 

I love you too Mini" said Rudy,who looked down to see mini fast asleep.

He smiled and fell asleep as well

How was mini x Rudy fluff? Thanks you so much for reading!!!