Cooking!!

I just checked watt pad and I saw that this little one shot thing has 148 views! I posted it this about three days ago and even though this is a small amount of views I am so happy about this! I can't believe y'all actually like my bad writing! Again,I am so grateful to people who have read it! I want to do this little "contest" to celebrate, the first three people who post an idea for a one shot or story will get their story "published" on here and I will credit you. If you have any ideas, please put them in the comments and your idea might get featured! 

Here is a short Brynne and Hira Oneshot! Enjoy!

Third Person Pov

Hira was furiously mixing the cake batter while trying to figure out how to work the oven. Today was Brynne's birthday and for a change,she wanted to cook something for her. As Brynne was now a busy chef,she didn't even notice that it was her birthday today. Aru and Aiden were keeping Brynne busy but knowing her Brynne could never sit still for 5 seconds so she was trying to hurry up. 

She looked down at her phone and to her horror she saw 20 missed messages from Aru and 15 from Aiden. She opened her phone and saw that Brynne was coming home soon and there was nothing that Aru and Aiden could do about it. 

Hira quickly started setting up the table and taking out all Brynne's favorite dishes that she made. She made samosas,dosas,chicken curry,biryani,chaat and last but not least a three-tier chocolate cake. She called the rest of the potatoes out and placed them in their position. Just then the doorbell rang. 

She made the final touches on the cake and opened the door to see a blindfolded Brynne and a visibly exhausted Aru and Aiden. 

"Ok guys enough with the blindfold,last time this happened,aiden proposed to Aru! About time anyway" said Brynne 

Aru and Aiden both rolled their eyes and slowly pushed Brynne into Hira's arms,

"Is that you Hira? What is happening right now?" said Brynne,slightly panicking now 

"It's going to be fine bee,just enjoy!" said Hira,taking off Brynne's blindfold

Brynne looked around with wide eyes to see all of her friends,massive feat of her favorite foods,and a sheepish looking Hira. Her eyes brimmed with tears as Hira shyly asked if she made enough food for her.  

"Thank you Hira so much for making all of this food and thank you everyone for being here. Hira, the amount of love I have for you is out of this world. I always feel comfortable around you and you always know how to make me smile. You're the only person who I can't get mad at and you truly make me a better person. Would you marry me" said Brynne,on one knee with a ring 

"Yes! A million times yes!"said Hira,tears flowing down her face as Brynne entrapped in a bear hug while the rest of the potoates cheered 

"You know that was even better than my proposal don't ya think Mini" said Rudy 

"Actually my  proposal to Aru was better,right Aru?" said Aiden

"Shut up you two! Let them have their moment" said both Aru and Mini,elbowing both of their fiancées 

Hira and Brynne finally let go of their hug and a tear eyed Hira said "Were all of you guys in on this" said Hira 

Everyone nodded and a very happy Brynne finally exclaimed "Can we eat?" 

Everyone sat down and started taking plates of food as everyone laughed and talked about how they have been waiting for this moment to happen,even longer they have been waiting for Aiden to propose to Aru.

 Brynne and Hira clasped their hands together and both of them felt that nothing could stop them now.

How did you guys like this little one shot of Brynne and Hira? Should I do Aru and Aiden's or Mini and Rudy's propsal? Thanks again for reading and post any ideas you have to be featured in a story!