The Start Of....Something Pt.3

Hi guys! I'm back with the Start of Something Part 3! Before we go into the story, I want to make a quick announcement. I will be going on a trip towards the end of the week and it will last a couple days,during those days it will be highly unlikely that I post anything. So for the rest of the week,I will try to update at least twice a day maybe even three times but who knows. I just wanted to inform you guys! Enjoy this part of the story! 

Third Person POV but mainly focusing on Aru if that makes sense. 

As Aru stepped outside of the house, she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, trying to calm the jumble of emotions swirling inside them. She was confused about why Aiden had requested a private conversation, surprised by the unexpected invitation, happy to be spending time with their friend, and curious about what Aiden had to say. Despite these conflicting feelings, Aru pushed them aside and focused on the present moment when Aiden turned around with a sly smirk on his face.

"So about this morning," said Aiden, barely containing the smirk on his face 

"We are to never speak of that ever again," said Aru, as she felt herself heating up

 "Liked what you saw Shah? I don't blame you though," said Aiden, leaning in with a mischievous glint in his eyes

"You are so full of yourself you know that Aiden? 

 What makes you think I liked what I saw" said Aru, pushing his face away from hers  

Aiden and Aru made eye contact and both of them burst into laughter,finding this situation very funny.

Aru made an attempt to change the topic,asking Aiden about one of his photography project. As expected,Aiden lit up and started talking about a new software he was using for one of his albums. Aru couldn't help be drawn to him,he looked so passionate about his work. She noticed how the little imprints of stars in his eyes seemed to glow brighter or how would run his hands through his hair when he would talk about photography. Aru mentally scolded herself for ogling at him,she told herself that he wouldn't like someone like her,she was sarcastic,slightly over dramatic,and almost always making movie puns which weren't the best qualities to look for in a future partner. As she was debating this,Aiden too was questioning if Aru liked him back. 

Maybe she only saw me as a friend Aiden thought to himself as Aru talked animatedly about how Samosas are the superior snack of all time (A/N Aru's not wrong,SAMOSAS ARE AMAZING). Maybe this was the wrong decison,it was better to keep his feelings to himself. But how? Even now,her eyes glinted with joy and her dark hair flowed gracefully in the wind,giving me butterflies. She always knew what to say and would do anything for her friends. At least,we'll stay friends if she doesn't like me back,I couldn't stand to lose someone like her.   

At this moment they both decided that they were going to tell each other how they feel about each other. Aiden and Aru turned towards each other,hearts pounding but ready to say what they have kept in for so long 

"I have something to tell you" said both Aiden and Aru at the same time 

"You go first" said Aru,still questioning her decision to confess to Aiden

"I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time. I love-" said Aiden

But for some reason, Aru didn't get to hear what he said next. All she felt was a sharp pain in her side before hitting the ground and blacking out.

CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry to do this to ya"ll but that's all for today and I will come with The Start Of Something Pt.4 tomorrow. Thank you guys again so much for reading and comment and suggestions or ideas below! Have a great day!