Dorm Room

-----------------------------------------------

Summery: Barty is a bit obsessed with Evan and some stuff happens

Perspective: Barty

TWs: Swears, mental breakdowns kinda, 

----------------------------------------------------

I laid down on my bed, trying not to stare at him.

He was sitting cross legged next to his bed, a book propped in his lap. His head was resting on his bed while his dirty blonde hair was hanging in front of those beautiful, crystal blue eyes of his.

He scowled, looking as if he didn't want to be there which was one hundred percent true. He got good enough grades but he wasn't a bookworm or anything.

"Are you okay?" I asked, laughing slightly.

"I'm doing schoolwork B, how the hell can anyone think i'm okay?" Evan sighed, looking up at me.

Those piercing greyish blue eyes met mine and i felt my heart stop. I felt as if i couldn't breathe when i saw those beautiful crystal like eyes. I don't know why but whenever I saw him, i felt like i might just stop existing.

My eyes drifted down to his lips. They were a dull pink color but they looked so kissable. That's what i wanted to do whenever i was with him, kiss him.

"Are you going to respond to me or are you just going to stare at me?" Evan questioned.

"Sorry, sorry, what did you say?" I laughed, blinking rapidly, trying to bring my brain back to reality.

"Nothing, nothing," he sighed, crossing his arms.

"Oh, i'm sorry," I joked, rolling my eyes.

He didn't say anything, just stood up, walking towards the door.

"woah, woah, where are you going?" I demanded, sitting up quickly. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up next to him, grabbing at his hand.

The warmth of his hand rushed to my hand then up my arm.

I was holding his hand. I didn't really think about it, i just did it.

Evan turned back to me, glancing down at our hands slightly.

"Oh, i'm sorry, I didn't know that you cared where I was so much," He whispered, his eyes drifting back up to mine, lingering on my lips for a little longer than normal.

"Be quiet," I whispered back, tracing my fingers up his chest, clutching his shirt. I pulled him in and pressed my lips to his slowly.

I wasn't thinking, i just did.

I felt him hesitate, his lips still. But then he started to kiss me back.

His hand gravitated to my hips and he pushed me back. My back hit the wall and i forgot how to function. I just gripped his shirt, kissing him like these were our minutes on earth.

I felt his tongue tracing against my lips and i parted them slightly, letting his tongue slip into my mouth.

It was at the moment that it hit me what exactly was happening.

Me and Evan were making out. In our dorm room. And Regulus could walk in at literally any time. And see us. Making out.

This thought made me pull away, opening my eyes slightly.

"Ev..." I started slowly.

"Yeah?" He whispered and that sweet sound of his voice made my heart stop.

"What the fuck our we doing?" I asked, closing my eyes again.