Dreams

------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Barty and Evan are drunk 

Perspective: Barty, Evan, Barty

TWs: drinking, swears

--------------------------------------------------

Sitting on a couch with Evan Rosier, half drunk during the biggest party of the year honestly wasn't how I expected to be spending my evening. But there I was, a half drunken beer in my hand and my favourite blonde boy next to me.

He turned, a wide grin on his face.

"What's got you smiling like that?" I questioned, feeling a smile of my own forming on my face.

"You," he said softly, glancing briefly at my lips.

"Is that so?" I laughed, placing my beer on the table.

"Yeah," 

He voice was a whisper now yet I had blocked out everything else. All i could think about was him. His messy blonde hair and had many knots I would have to untangle if I ran my fingers through it. His eyes that at the moment were a crystal like greyish blue. His pink lips and how kissable they looked.

How had i never noticed this all before?

I cupped my hands on either sides of his face, pulling him in slowly.

His eyes met mine and he smiled slightly.

Then I kissed him.

His lips met mine and a shiver went down my spine. Evans hands slipped down to my waist and my heart stopped at the feeling of his skin on mine.

Evan pushed me back on the couch, his knees pressing against my thighs.

"Should we be doing this here?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair.

"Probably not," he laughed, "you want to go back to our dorm?"

"Yeah, lets do that," I smiled, sitting up slightly so I could kiss him again quickly.

He smiled back, standing up. He held his hand out to me and I took it, letting him pull me to my feet.

"Come on," he whispered, pulling me upstairs. 

We didn't say anything until we slipped into our dorm.

I shut the door, locking it even though I knew that Regulus had a key and he would be the only person trying to get in.

I turned, cupping my hand under his chin, pulling him in.

I kissed him softly, his hands slipping back down to my waist.

"Should we be doing this?" I asked, tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Eh, probably not," he laughed, "But when has that ever stopped us?"

"Fair enough," I smiled, standing up on my toes to kiss him again.

Honestly, I had no idea what the fuck I was doing but I didn't care.

I was with Evan and I couldn't be happier.

-----------------------------------------------

My eyes flickered open as the sun filtered into our dorm.

I glanced over to the side, seeing Barty laying there. His fingers were interlocked with mine and he his chest was rising and falling slowly.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead softly then stood up, walking towards the bathroom.

I stared in the mirror, running my fingers through my hair slowly.

I wasn't sure how I did it but I somehow made Barty fall for me. And then we made out and fell asleep in the same bed.

Part of me was sure it didn't actually happen but  waking up with Barty next to me confirmed that it did.

I had waited for this to happen for years. And it finally did.

Now all I had to do was hope that it wasn't just because Barty was drunk.

------------------------------------------------

I groaned, burying my head in my pillow. The sun was quite bright this morning and I didn't want to be awake.

Then I remembered what had happened last night.

I sat up quickly, glancing around our dorm room. Regulus was nowhere to be found but that was normal.

And then there was Evan. He was walking out of the bathroom, water dripping from his hair.

" 'morning sunshine," he smiled.

"You call me that again and your dead," I threatened but I couldn't keep myself from smiling.

"Whatever you say sunshine," he laughed, sitting down next to me.

I sighed, grabbing his tie and pulling him in. Our lips met again.

Evan kissed me back with way to much energy for that early in the morning.

"You know, i kinda thought last night was a dream," I whispered.

"Don't worry B, it wasn't," he whispered back, "besides, no dream could be as great as this."

(word count: 675)

Editors Note:

This is unedited at the moment but i might edit it later. Also i listened to the song Trees by Mccafferty and i somehow came up with this so yeah idk