Great Title right here

--------------------------------------------------

Summary: Barty's falling for Evan and Reggie talks to him about it

Perspective: Barty

TWs: swears, getting ignored

---------------------------------------------------

I stared over in Evans direction trying to decide what I had done wrong.

For the past two weeks he'd been ignoring me as much as possible, barely even saying single syllable words to me when he absolutely had to. And I had no idea what I had done to deserve this.

So here I was, sitting in potions, hoping that staring at him might give me some answers even though I knew nothing would happen.

"Crouch! Pay attention!"

I quickly turned my head, trying to pay attention to whatever the teacher was saying. But all I could think about was Evan.

His dirty blonde hair. His eyes that were sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes grey that made him look handsome no matter what color. Honestly, I  just missed the sound of his fucking voice.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked quickly, barely raising my hand.

"Fine," the teacher sighed, rolling his eyes.

I nodded, rushing out of the room. I tried to keep myself from running as I rushed to the bathroom.

I sunk down to the floor, burying my head in my arms.

And then I cried. I wasn't sure about what, I just let it all out.

-------------------------------------------

"Barty, what the fuck is going on with you?" Regulus ordered, storming into the bathroom.

"Fuck of Regulus," I sighed, lifting my head. 

I knew my eyes were probably puffy and red and I couldn't stop sniffling but honestly I didn't care anymore.

"What the hell is going on with you?" he questioned, sitting down next to me.

"It's Evan," I whispered, tucking my knees into my chest and wrapping my arms around them.

"What about him?"

"He's been ignoring me for the past two weeks!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah? What else?"

"I...I think i might be in love with him," I sighed, closing my eyes.

"Just tell him that," Regulus said plainly.

"What do you mean? He's not even talking to me!"

"Do you want me to talk to him for you?" he sighed, "like, do you want me to tell him to talk to him?"

"I don't know Reg,"

"Fine, i'm going to talk to him. Go take a shower or do something with yourself."

-------------------------------------------

I stepped back into our dorm room, running my fingers through my hair.

Then I saw Evan sitting on his bed, cracking his knuckles.

"Hey," he smiled softly, glancing up.

"Hey," I echoed, feeling water from my hair drip down my back.

"Can we talk B?" Evan asked.

I nodded, sitting down next to him.

"I'm sorry B, for ignoring you for like two weeks,"

"Are you going to tell me why or...?" I questioned.

"I- well- it's complicated,"

He turned and all I could think about were his lips. Before i could stop myself, I cupped my hand under his chin and pulled him in, pressing our lips together.

His lips were still from a moment and then he started to kiss me back, his arms wrapping around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down.

"I see you already know why," Evan laughed, pulling away slowly.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"I'm sorry again,"

"Don't worry about it Ev," I chuckled, "You just owe me."

And with that, I stood up and walked out the door, way to happy with myself.

(word count: 513)

Editors Note:

Yeah so this one-shot isn't really edited and its quite short but you know, take it please

Rosekiller One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें