Hotel

--------------------------------------------------

Summary: Evan and Barty haven't seen each other in years but then something happens on faithful night

Perspective: Evan

TWs: drinking, passing out, swearing

-----------------------------------------------------

Barty Crouch Junior. A couple years ago I would've said he was the love of my life. Now I would say that he was the biggest mistake of my life.

Back when we were in school, we dated for a little bit. But i had loved him for so much longer than when I asked him out.

But that had ended after a couple years. It's not like we had some huge fight or anything, we just figured we weren't meant for each other so we broke up. 

And I never stopped thinking about him. I had a fling with a couple people but nothing serious. I just wanted Barty back. 

So seeing him here, at a hotel bar was a dream come true yet also torture.

He looked more grown on then the last time i'd seen him. His curly brown hair was cut shorter but his bangs were hanging in front of his chocolate colored eyes. 

He was wearing a satin black button up shirt, half tucked into his pants. The top three buttons of his shirt were undone, showing the chain he always wore.

I bit my lip, turning away.

I wasn't going to get any more attached to Barty than I already was.

----------------------------------------------------

I sipped the whiskey in my hand, checking the time.

12:03am.

All night, I couldn't get Barty out of my head. Why the hell was here?

I sighed, standing up.

The alcohol wasn't helping the situation so sleep was my only other option.

I brushed my hands on my pants, walking out the front.

That's when I saw him.

He was curled up on the floor, his arms tucked under his head. His curls fell into his eyes that were closed. His chest rose and fell slowly, showing that he was asleep.

Barty Crouch Jr.

On impulse, i crouched down next to him.

"Barty!" I called, poking him slightly.

No response.

"Barty, wake up!" I ordered, slapping him slightly.

Still no response.

I sighed, leaning back. 

From what I could tell, he was out cold meaning he wasn't going to be waking up any time soon. 

I bit my lip, not sure what to do. I couldn't just leave him here, but what could i do?

I checked his pockets but I couldn't find a key to a hotel room in them which ruined my plan. If he had a key, I could just bring him back to his room and pretend like nothing happened. But now, that wasn't a possibility.

So there were only two things i could do. Leave him there or bring him to my room.

I sighed again, slipping my arms under his knees and shoulders and picking him up. His head rolled into the crook of my neck but he was still out cold.

I turned towards the stairs, heading up to my room. 

He didn't much noise the whole way, the only sound coming from his breathing.