Idiots

---------------------------------------

Summary: Barty and Evan are idiots. No other explanation needed

Perspective: Evan

TWs: Swearing

----------------------------------------

"You alive?"

"Yes, last time i checked," I laughed, resisting the urge to brush his hair out of his face. It was banging in front of those beautiful eyes of his that I loved so much.

I was lying on the ground, Barty on top of me and he looked hot as fuck. His messy dark brown was all over the place, and he shook his head, his chocolate brown eyes becoming slightly visible.

"You need to stop falling over so much," he sighed, leaning back.

"You fell first," I pointed out, trying to hide my smile.

"Oh be quiet," he rolled his eyes, glancing away.

I reached up and cupped my hand under his chin, turning his head to look back at me.

He bit his lip and I could tell he was trying to hide a smile as he pushed my hand away. He went to stand up but I sat up, grabbing his hips.

"What?" he questioned, glancing back at me with his eyebrows raised slightly.

I opened my mouth then closed it again, unsure what to say. 

I stared at his lips. All I wanted to do was kiss him but I couldn't just say that.

Or could I?

"Can I kiss you?" I asked softly with way to much confidence.

"What?"

"I asked if i could kiss you,"

I don't know what to say but I couldn't think of anything other than kissing him.

"You want to kiss me?" he questioned.

"Yes, yes i do," I whispered.

"Why?"

"I- have you met yourself Barty? You're so funny and being with you makes me feel better than anyone else ever had. Just being near you makes my heart race and i get butterflies and it's the best feeling," I said, smiling slightly.

"Since when?" he asked.

"Liked you since year sixth, loved you since seventh," I smiled, leaning back slightly.

Next thing I knew, my head was slamming into the ground, his hands on my shoulders. His lips met mine and I kissed him back, gripping his waist. 

My heart was racing and I couldn't think, all I could do was kiss him. 

He pulled away slowly, sitting up.

"I never realized how badly i wanted to do that," he whispered.

"Imagine how i feel, watching you be hopefully in love with me but being oblivious," I laughed.

"It was that obvious, was it?" he asked, cringing slightly.

"No, i'm just messing with you," I laughed, brushing his hair out of his face, "it took me forever to notice. Honestly, I don't think I would've noticed if Regulus didn't beat it into my brain."

"You're an idiot," he smiled, standing up. 

He held out his hand and I took it, letting him pull me up.

I stood up, twirling him around. He smiled, the giggling under his breath giving me butterflies.

"Come on," I whispered, guiding him towards my bed. I sat down, pulling him into my lap.

He laid back on his side, closing his eyes. 

"Are we going to talk about this?" he asked softly.

"About what B?" I whispered.

"What do you think Ev? About whatever the fuck is happening in between us,"

"Well, i already told you that i've been in love with you for like forever,"

"I think I might love you to Ev," Barty whispered, squeezing my hand.

"So what does that mean for us?"

"I don't know. Do you want to tell people about us or...?" he asked, tracing his finger along my hand.

"B, i think they already know," I laughed, twirling his hair in my fingers.

"Is it really that obvious?" he sighed.

"Apparently," I smiled.

"We're idiots,"

"Yeah, yeah we are,"

(word count: 575)

Editors note:

This is kinda edited so you know, accomplishments