Prologue {WinterKit}

WinterKit was only two years old but already hated the clan cats of ThunderClan, but actually kind of admired the leader, GloryStar, unlike her entire clan, GloryStar was different, she wasn't lazy, or stupid (RainWinitgs) like one half of her clan, and wasn't a lying, fur-breather (NightWings) like the other half. But all WinterKit was doing was in SkyClan territory with his older brother, HailSnout, and what they were doing, spying on twolegs, and the kittypet's. Can't we just try to find twolegs in RiverClan territory? WinterKit asked his brother skidish. Come on little brother! We're only here because of you're obsession! HailSnout answered back to WinterKit. Then, warrior's from SkyClan came swarming and pinned little WinterKit to the ground, while HailSnout was fighting off any warrior of SkyClan that was coming to him. HailSnout! WinterKit called. Let my brother go! HailSnout yelled at the leader of them. Brother? Just answer me this, why were you in SkyClan territory, the leader of them said. My brother just- silence, then one of the two leaders of SkyClan came walking towards them. ScarletStar, the leader of one half of SkyClan WinterKit thought to himself. Let the Kit go ScarletStar hissed at the warrior pinning him down, yes, ma'am the warrior said. But, WinterKit didn't leave, well not yet. ScarletStar hasn't ever been a well known good leader, from what I heard about her is that she takes warrior's from the battlefield and uses them as gladiators WinterKit thought to himself. Then, he saw that warrior's were still circling HailSnout. What the catch, HailSnout finally said to ScarletStar. Then she grinned in the creepiest way. Well, we can't take the Kit, as much as I don't give two claws about "the warrior code" ScarletStar said. So, I will keep you prisoner instead of him, she continued. No! You can't take my brother! WinterKit yelled at ScarletStar, as she hissed at him. To, bad ScarletStar said. When WinterKit got back to RiverClan territory, his parents and IcicleKit already knew what happened. The next day, when WinterKit was trying to keep his head down for the next few days, someone approached him. E-excuse me, he stuttered. He was about the same age as WinterKit, he had emerald green eye's, he had a rocky-grey coat, with a white-stripped tail. I-I'm TurtleKit, he Said. WinterKit, He said back to TurtleKit.