Chapter 12 {MoonClover}

When they got to DryClan, two leaders were there, and DryClan wasn't a co-clan, but, ThornStar was there, and RubyStar, the new SkyClan leader. WinterClaw? Are you ok? MoonClover asked. Kinda, WinterClaw said. Then why did you look mad at RubyStar? MoonClover asked. WinterClaw sighed, it's not specifically RubyStar I hate, it's her Mother, and... most of ShadowClan, WinterClaw said. What happened? MoonClover asked. I was young, me and my older brother, HailSnout, were in SkyClan territory at the time ScarletStar was still the leader, only one of us returned, that was years ago, and yet I'm still ashamed for it, WinterClaw explained. I'm sure GlacierStar and you're family forgave you, MoonClover said. They didn't, well, GlacierStar understood that it was our fault for going into SkyClan territory WinterClaw said. Then, the DryClan leader came to where MoonClover, WinterClaw, TurtleMoss, and KinkPelt were, she was small, wiry, and compact, looking as though she will stay that way no matter how long she lives, she had pale, sandy, yellow scales that were dappled with small brown sand like speckles along her spine and tail, she had kind, dark black eyes and warm, strong legs, she wore a toothy grin, and her voice was calm and clear. You four must be the Clan cats or maybe you're rogues, that QibliCreek told about, the clan leader said. I'm MoonClover, the other female cat is KinkPelt, this is WinterClaw, and that's TurtleMoss over there, MoonClover said. Well, I'm ThornStar, the DryClan leader, ThornStar said.