Chapter 10 {MoonClover}

As the four cats were running to DryClan MoonClover couldn't help but think about if TamFlower was okay, but she was also inlove with a cat that wasn't in ThunderClan, she was inlove with a cat named WinterClaw. Oh StarClan what do I do? MoonClover thought to herself. Come on, let's rest for the night, we'll start running again at sunrise, WinterClaw said. Everyone agreed. KinkPelt, can I talk to you before we sleep? MoonClover asked. Can't it wait tomorrow? KinkPelt asked. Well, I guess but, it's about someone, MoonClover said. Then KinkPelt's eye's opened very fast, say no more! I'm in, KinkPelt squeaked. W-well, while I was imprisoned at RiverClan, I, developed these... feelings, for, WinterClaw, MoonClover said. Ooh, so cute! And since you told me who you're crush is, I'll tell you mine, it's, TurtleMoss! KinkPelt squealed quietly. That's... also pretty cute, MoonClover chuckled. And I can see you're kit's now! Two kit's oldest: black fur, white paws, white tail patch, and youngest: white fur, black paws, and black tail patch! KinkPelt went on, on if WinterClaw and MoonClover get together and have kit's. Haha, very funny KinkPelt, MoonClover chuckled. Well, you know me! KinkPelt squeaked. Well, good night, KinkPelt, MoonClover said. Good night MoonClover! KinkPelt said. And MoonClover went to sleep...