Chapter 1 {MoonPaw}

MoonPaw! Someone called. As her ears twitched at hearing that she knew exactly who it was by their voice. I'm over here KinkPaw, she said. KinkPaw was a cream-colored, British Shorthair, with white-and-brown-colored-patches all over her body, she had dark green eye's, and had three small claw old claw marks on her tail from her first battle when GloryStar first became the leader of ThunderClan. What do you need KinkPaw? GloryStar said that she want to see you, and me, KinkPaw said. When the two went to see GloryStar, MoonPaw saw GloryStar's bodyguard (and potential mate), DeathFoot. Hello  MoonPaw, KinkPaw, DeathFoot said. Hello MoonPaw, and KinkPaw says at the same time. What do you need DeathFoot? MoonPaw asked him. I was just gonna be escorting you to GloryStar, DeathFoot said. When they got to where GloryStar said she wanted them she was siting, waiting for MoonPaw and KinkPaw. MoonPaw, KinkPaw, GloryStar said. GloryStar was an American Shorthair, with a fawn-colored coat, with a white-stripped tail, and her paws were white, and she had green eyes, she had a long, delicate snout, tail, and neck, she is often considered beautiful, and elegant. I just wanted to tell you, that you're at that age when the leader has to choose you're new name, GloryStar said. That's nice, MoonPaw said. That's super exciting! KinkPaw said excitedly. And you're new names are, KinkPelt, and MoonClover, KinkPelt loved her new name, and MoonClover didn't mind hers. Come on lets go tell TamFlower! KinkPelt said. When they saw TamFlower, waved a claw over and MoonClover and KinkPelt ran over to say "hello" to their friend, but MoonClover could tell that she wanted to tell TamFlower that they got their new names. Hey KinkPaw, MoonPaw, I saw you two were talking to GloryStar about something, what was that about? TamFlower said. Oh she- GloryStar said that our new names are KinkPelt and MoonClover, KinkPelt said oh, wow that's great! TamFlower said, happy for them. So, who thinks GloryStar and DeathFoot will ever become mates? KinkPelt said, curious. It was true that they met before GloryStar became the leader, and, he was a rougue from ShadowClan, so KinkPelt loved a good forbidden love story, and she realy thinks GloryStar and DeathFoot would be a great couple. How about we go somewhere to celebrate you're new names? TamFlower said. Oh, oh I know! KinkPelt said. Where? MoonClover and TamFlower said. How about to...