~ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘽𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 ~

"I'm sorry for their rudeness," Astrid whispered, stroking a strand of Sloane's hair and tucking it behind her ear. "It's fine. You can't expect everybody to like you," Sloane sighed. "They'll come around eventually. It just takes time," Viktor stated, though he and Astrid knew Diego would be distrusting no matter how much he claimed he was on board with something. That stayed with him throughout their childhood. Allison too, but Astrid couldn't blame them. Thanks to their old man, they were all bound to have trust issues, some on a higher scale.

"So, what do we do now? Do we just wait for the Sparrows to send a-" Before Luther could finish, a loud caw came from the lobby, and the Hargreeves leaned over the balcony to see what was going on. A raven swooped in through the revolving glass doors with an envelope clutched in its beak. As it hovered above the railing, Astrid pried the letter away before nodding to it and watching as it left the hotel. "What does it say?" Viktor questioned as his sister's eyes scanned the paper.

You have something that belongs to us, we want them back.

No more games, no more surprises,

Meet in the shipyard at midnight.

The Hargreeves knew they were talking about Jayme, Alphonso, and Sloane. Astrid looked away from the paper and to her brothers. "Where did you put Jayme and Alphonso?" She questioned. Luther walked towards the couches surrounding one of the pool tables and lifted one of the black and shiny body bags. Just looking at those and realizing her siblings lay dead inside made tears form in Sloane's eyes. But with the gentle and warm touch of her girlfriend, she felt somewhat at ease.

Viktor looked over to the clock that displayed the time, 11:30 pm. The shipyard had to be about twenty minutes away if he remembered correctly. Without further delay, they piled into one of the Hotel Obsidian cars, carefully placing Jayme and Alphonso in the trunk. They were their enemies, but they still had to treat their bodies with respect so they wouldn't anger the Sparrows. Astrid exhaled a quiet breath as she sat in the backseat, scared of what would happen next, especially when Sloane was back with them.

"I'll be okay," the Gravity girl assured, sensing her fears as she gently squeezed her hand. "I just don't want them to hurt you," Astrid admitted. Sloane side smiled before wrapping an arm around the small of her back. "They're my family. Ben would never hurt me. Say a few hurtful things, yes but not physical violence," If the Sparrows weren't on their tail so much and the grandfather paradox wasn't a problem, Astrid would've gladly taken Sloane out of the city so they could have the life they always wanted.

But even if the Umbrellas knew about their forbidden relationship, God knows Ben would go nuclear when he found they were sleeping with each other's enemy. The vehicle pulled into the shipyard, and as they drove around, looking for a secluded area, they got out and waited for Ben, Fei, and Christopher to arrive. The entire time, Sloane rested her head on the Shadow Girl's shoulder, hoping to feel her loving embrace for what felt like the last time.

Luther and Viktor looked over at them and then back to each other. "Do you think the Sparrows will stop after we give them the bodies?" Viktor questioned. "I hope so. We have enough going on already with a paradox," Luther answered. That response didn't satisfy Number Seven, he could feel his stomach turning in on itself, but he didn't know why. Luther took notice of his posture and asked what was wrong, to which Viktor replied, "I don't know. Something doesn't feel right,"