~ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 ~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!

Hey guys, I want to say a couple of things BEFORE any of you read this latest chapter. First of all, this chapter is not one I usually write, because I decided for the first half of this chapter, I was going to include a wedding night scene for Astrid and Sloane. This isn't my normal cup of tea when it comes to writing scenes, so if it comes off a little awkward, just know I did my best, and I might update it later on in the future. Adding on, if you're uncomfortable reading about sex, feel free to skip ahead, and I'll leave the 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 after the scene is over so you can read the beginning of Episode 9.

And secondly, thank you so much for the 6.7K reads! It's insane to me that so many people decided to tune in and give my first LGBT+ story a chance. You guys are awesome! So, without further delay, I hope you enjoy!

Say you'll remember me, standing in a night dress
Staring at the sunset, babe

Stepping into the honeymoon suite of the Hotel Obsidian was like stepping into a fantasyland completely covered in palettes of cream white, deep reds, and soft and alluring pinks. The second Sloane and Astrid unlocked the double doors, greeted with freshly picked rose petals scattered over the white-marbled floor. Essential oil scents of lavender and passion fruit bubbled quietly in one corner of the room. "How did Luther manage to score us a room like this?" Sloane questioned, her jaw dropping in awe. "I have no idea..." Astrid trailed off.

Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams ah-ah
Wildest Dreams, ah-ah

Astrid slipped off her heels as she walked towards the heart-shaped bathtub, where it sat eagerly waiting for them to fill it with warm water and bubbles. It was perfect, absolutely perfect. Sloane's warm hands rested at Astrid's waist as she pulled her wife closer to her. "I still can't believe you're mine," Sloane whispered, her lips brushing against the nape of Astrid's neck. The Shadow Girl turned around as Sloane's warm smile and lovestruck eyes greeted her. As Astrid was about to respond, Sloane crashed her lips onto her wife's, her hands trailing up Astrid's torso, taking in every inch and curve of her beautiful bride. "God, you're so beautiful," Sloane spoke huskily.

I said, "No one has to know what we do,"
Her hands are in my hair, her clothes are in my room
And her voice is a familiar sound
"Nothing lasts forever," but this is getting good now

Astrid's hands wrapped around Sloane as the silky material of her wedding dress made contact with her palms. She longed to feel the loving touch and caress of her lover as their bodies intertwined and they savored every blissful moment. Every kiss, every touch led to this moment, and they were going to make the most of it. Astrid could feel Sloane's hands glide up her back and reach the zipper of her dress. "Let's take this off," Sloane smirked. Astrid nodded as she reached for Sloane's zipper, and despite their temptations to rip them off, both women were very slow and teasing as they pulled the zippers down, further stirring their desires.

She's so tall and beautiful as hell
She's so bad, but she does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
My last request is

Finally reaching the ends, Astrid shrugged off the shoulders, and her dress fell into a white puddle along with Sloane's silky garment, leaving them both in their black and white lingerie. "Shall we..." Astrid leaned in to kiss her wife. "...christen this bed?" "I thought you'd never ask," Sloane responded. Astrid's legs wrapped around Sloane's waist as the gravity girl led them to the matching bed. Astrid gasped as she fell back onto the mattress, her hands roaming Sloane's back as she reached for the clasping of her bra, unclipping it with sheer desperation. And as Astrid was about to reach for her own, Sloane grabbed her wrist.