~ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚 ~

As soon as the last jar was given to the last Hargreeves, Astrid and Sloane split up and went to ask for some extra favors. As Luther pulled out the invitation from his hiding spot, Astrid walked up to him. "Hey, Luth? Can I talk to you for a second?" Astrid sat next to him. "Of course, Ast. What's up?" he replied. "First of all, thank you for sticking up for us, and secondly, I was hoping you could help me with the wedding?"

"Sure! What do you need?" Luther questioned. "Okay so, you know how it's always been us siblings taking care of each other since we were little?" Astrid mentioned. Luther nodded, encouraging her to go on. "You've been so supportive of me, and this wedding wouldn't be the same if you weren't a part of it. I was wondering if you would do me the honor of walking me down the aisle?" The Shadow Girl requested. Luther's eyes widened with surprise, but he smiled as he could feel happy tears form. "I'd be honored to, Ast," Luther agreed as he embraced her in possibly the tightest bear hug.

"Thank you," Astrid whispered. "Anything for my little sister," Luther assured. As they two pulled apart from their embrace, Luther told her he'd get the guys together for the bachelor party. Astrid grinned as she thanked him and walked over to where Viktor was sitting, examining the tiny jar. "Hey, Viktor. I need a favor. Well really, it's more of a request. It's totally last minute, and..." Astrid stuttered. Viktor politely cut in, asking her what the favor was. "Will you be my best man?" The blonde asked. "You don't have to do much. You just have to stand next to me and make sure I don't act like an idiot,"

A tiny and appreciative smile formed on Viktor's face. "I would love to," he agreed. Astrid's face lit up at his response, and she had to admit, she was a bit aback by all this. Everything was finally coming together to celebrate this wedding at the end of the world. "Great! So we're on a tight schedule. The bachelor party is in half an hour, and not everyone is invited-"

"What was that?" Ben squinted as he passed them, making the two awkwardly brush the comment off. "Nothing, man. It's all good," Astrid lied with a straight face as Ben rolled his eyes and continued on his way. But the second the Sparrow was out of their sight, Astrid shook her head, silently telling her brother there was no way Ben was invited. 

~~~~~~~~~

As Astrid expected, Luther turned out to be a great help. Not just with getting the bachelor party set up, but he proved to be useful when it came to deciding on her wedding dress. He may not have been an expert in what style would fit Astrid's body type, but his and Lila's feedback and the looks of awe or skepticism helped her choose the best dress. "Alright, last one. Tell me what you think," Astrid said as she slowly opened the curtain of the dress shop.

Luther and Lila looked up, and as Astrid stepped onto the wooden platform, their jaws dropped. "Holy shit..." Luther gasped. Astrid gave them a turn as she showed off the simple yet elegant dress of silk and delicate ivory flower netting. The skirt continued with the combination and was long enough to have a slight train. Astrid adjusted the simple gold bracelet on her right hand and the dainty single pearl necklace around her neck as her eyes locked on theirs. "So?" Astrid questioned. Luther stood up from his seat and embraced her. "You look amazing, Trid," He smiled. "Bloody hell..." Lila shook her head in surprise.

"You think this is the best one? Between the mermaid and this?" Astrid asked. "It's your call. Whichever you choose, I know Sloane is going to love it," Luther assured her. The Shadow Girl turned to the three-paneled mirror, looking at the dress from every angle. And as she pictured herself standing at the altar holding the love of her life's hand, she could already feel Sloane's joy radiating from within her soul. "I'm saying yes to this dress," Astrid grinned. Luther and Lila cheered and hugged her before she went back to the dressing room to change. And just as she finished, there was a knock on the wall.