Chapter 22: Deserters (part 2)

The Geotronian ships flood out of an open wormhole above Tetenia. Prophet looks up at them as they begin to come into view. He receives a call from the Kaah and he opens his communicator and sees the Kaah in somber fury.

Kaah:
He failed us.

Prophet:
Perhaps, I would say it's too soon to tell.

Kaah:
There is an army of Geotronians above us. I would say he did. Menace led us astray and we were fools to believe him.

Prophet:
Then I am the biggest fool because I still believe Menace knew what he was talking about. Whatever the case, it does not matter. What matters now is surviving and hoping that a miracle beyond even my capabilities shall save us from this. We lose you, We lose everything. So keep yourself alive and leave the rest to me.

Soniqs rise skyward to protect the planet and civilians evacuate their homes and find safe rooms underground while blue soldiers take defensive positions there. Prophet raises his stuff. Energy and lightning swirl and jolt around him.
In space, the Gravatrax looks down upon his army and further down watches the Tetenian army.

Gravatrax:
kill them all.

Scores of ships dive into the planet and some deliberately crush it. Armored Ovillions fly into the Tetenian sky and Geotronian riders on Ramstallion pour out of the ships. Ferocious Reeths are let loose on Tetenians as other soldiers simply fly in.

beams, bombs, rays, and waves of energy riddle the planet's surface.  Many civilians and tetenian soldiers die in the Chaos but Soniqs fight back and many Geotronian soldiers fall as well, though most were infantry soldiers. Geotron had a clear upper hand. Prophet however made sure it was not by a lot. He was killing scores of soldiers like it was nothing. Killing hundreds at a time. Not a single Geotronian could land a hit on him.
Yameno flew in and all he saw was anarchy. He began to assist as many Tetenian civilians as he could but he was soon overwhelmed; he felt that his efforts were like pouring a cup of water into the mouth of an erupting volcano but he continued helping as many Tetenians as he could despite the hopelessness he felt.
Asheera soon flew toward the planet and began to look for Yameno; she spotted him from Tetenia's barosphere.

Asheera:
got ya.

Gravatrax:
Prodigy!! (flies in close to her) Go deal with the Kaah.

Asheera:
What?

Gravatrax:
The Gravatrax is responsible for claiming new planets for the Eeyohan which means killing the most powerful man on any given planet. Soon that will be your responsibility and the Kaah is good practice for you.

Asheera:
Then it's your job to do that.

Gravatrax:
(looks towards Prophet's direction) There are bigger threats to handle. (looks back at her) Or are you saying you can't do it?

asheera:
Of course, I can.

Gravatrax:
Then why are we still having this conversation?

Asheera looks back down at her brother.

Asheera:
Fine.

Yameno notices Asheera fly toward the Tetenian palace and then notices the Gravatrax fly toward Prophet.
The Gravatrax goes true primal and quickly flies toward Prophet who at this point was standing in the eye of a storm. Many soniqs tried to take the Gravatrax down with sonic blasts or in hand-to-hand combat but they couldn't stop him. Those that got close were immediately shattered. Some tried to use sprites but before they could they were swallowed into black holes. He zooms through the storm and is about to reach Prophet when a beam of energy and lighting erupts from the ground below him.