Chapter Four

id spent the next few days in the office just filing files and waiting around for something to happen. I wasn't sure if Harvey was going to sort out the whole judge and his wife situation but i assumed that the case was over. 

I was sitting in my block when i got a call come in. 

"Pearson Hardman how may i help?" 

"Good to know your following the answer phone protocol" I heard Harveys voice reply

"What do you want?" i replied, less cheerful and attentive than my initial tone. 

"Ooh someones crabby" He taunted

"Harvey if you needed something you could get up and walk over here" I responded

"Yeah well i would if i were actually at the office, but i'm not"

"Oh, where are you then?" 

"At the police station" 

"What?! Why?" I replied in shock as i stood up and grabbed my coat. 

"Trevor tried getting to you through me, let's just say it didn't end well for him" He said

"What did you do?" I asked, putting stuff in my handbag as i prepared to leave. 

"Just get down here, I'll explain. And sounds like you have some explaining to do yourself" He said. I sighed as i hung up and left the office. I went downstairs and got a taxi to the police station.  

As soon as the taxi had stopped outside i sped out and into the station. 

"I'm here to see Harvey Specter" I said to the officer at the front desk. 

"Are you Olivia Redwood?" He asked

"Yes, i'm here to bail him out" 

"Yeah and you can do that once you answer a few questions" He nodded as he walked out from behind the desk. I swallowed hard. This could be a number of things, the weed, me being an illegal lawyer. I was scared to say the least

"Follow me please" he took me to the head detectives office and let me in before leaving and closing the door

The detective was sitting at her desk, typing away for a minute before she finally looked up at me.

"You must be Olivia Redwood, please, have a seat" She gestured towards the chair opposite her. She had a kind but professional smile.

"I have a few questions for you about Trevor Evans, of course you don't have to say anything your not comfortable with, and i apologise if i overstep" She said which made me confused. I was being treated like a victim. Just go along with it. 

"Yes of course, i'm sure it'll be no worry" I said. She smiled tightly before opening her notepad

"What's your relationship with Trevor?" She asked

"He is my ex boyfriend" 

"Ok and how long had you been dating before you broke up?" 

"About two years" 

"And why did you break up?" She asked, still jotting things down. i panicked a bit. What was i supposed to say? I had to make something up on the spot. Nothing to do with drugs. 

"He became addicted to pot, i think he began to like it more than he liked me" I said. i instantly cringed with regret as she wrote it down. I said nothing to do with drugs. 

"Interesting. Did you ever engage in any activity that consisted of drug abuse" She asked

"No M'am." She nodded, looking up from her pen and pad

"When did he start stalking you?" She said suddenly. I didn't respond straight away so she spoke again

"Sorry, that was quite a loaded question. When did the phone calls start?" She asked. How did she even know about them? 

"Uhm , about two weeks ago" I responded

"Ok and when he did approach you at your workplace?"

"I believe it was Tuesday, in the evening as i was leaving for work" 

"Your doing really well. Only a few more questions" I nodded in response

"When did he break into your apartment and destroy it?" 

"That would be Wednesday, the day after he came to me" I said. What was going on? Did Harvey tell her everything? I didn't even tell Harvey about my apartment

"Ok thank you very much Miss Redwood. We take this crime very seriously. We will get you the help and protection you need to make you safe. I'll give you a call later today to let you know what's going on. For now i'll let you go bail your boyfriend out and let you go on your way" She said as she opened the door.

"Boyfriend? Who's my boyfriend?" 

"Mr Harvey Specter, quite popular around here, good job" She winked and closed the door. 

What on earth.