Chapter 3: Different this time

Steam spread over every surface inside the bathroom. An almost ethereal white cloud gathered above the shower cubicle as Cole and Jay kissed deeply, merged in more ways than just the physical one. The taller boy rolled his hips, stirring his cock inside of his boyfriend's ass with a low hum. Jay clung to him, legs wrapped around Cole's body like a koala to a tree, trying to rock along with the gentle thrusts. Jay's back hit the wall, making him shiver as Cole pressed him against the cold tiles, holding his asscheeks to keep him up and help him move.

"Uuh... Gosh..." Jay choked on a moan. His arms slid over Cole's wet shoulders as he tried to further grab onto the young man. Jay squeezed him —not on purpose this time. He was only trying to secure his precarious position, but Cole shuddered at the extra pressure around his dick.

The shower spray hit the side of Cole's face, trickling down his prominent arm muscles. The boy worked on their pace, yet tried to keep things under control. They had already had a couple of 'almost-accidents' in the shower because of their enthusiasm. And yeah, they were a pair of goofs who would laugh at their own stupidity, but the very moment you had to stop having sex because you and your partner almost got your bones broken due to the slipperiness of the surroundings... wasn't fun at all. Cole was a lot more careful now when they engaged in this sort of water-activity.

Another cry rumbled in Jay's throat before the boy straightened. Cole pulled out of him and let his boyfriend's feet touch the shower floor again. Jay turned around, planted his arms on the wall, and arched his body.

"Wow, that's quite the view," Cole whispered with mirth, inching closer and sliding his cock up and down Jay's crack.

"You can go faster like this," the other explained the purpose behind the change of position.

Cole's eyes widened —and warmed up with lust. The more they made love, the more he realized how deep his feelings for Jay were. Cole had been blind for so long... but they had been making up for the delay at a very efficient speed since they got together.

"Uhm, I see..." Cole murmured. "And what makes you think I want to go faster?" He said, pushing his cockhead into Jay's ass once more and burying his flesh in slowly.

Jay sighed happily before annoyance creeped up his throat. "Cole, come on! We haven't done this in like two weeks," he whined, needy as ever.

His boyfriend chuckled while pressing his member forward into that warm cavern.

"Oh, no! We might even die," he mocked.

"Ugh, just fuck me, please. I can't stand it anymore."

Cole pulled away and slammed back in without warning, getting Jay to gasp —with welcoming surprise. To be fair, Jay had been right; now that he didn't have to worry anymore about accidentally dropping his boyfriend, Cole could move more freely, and abuse Jay's sweet spot as they saw fit.

It took them no time to find the exact angle that gave Jay the most pleasure. The boy was a whining mess in a matter of seconds, trembling as Cole drove into him hard and fast.

Sometimes, even when they were alone, they tried to keep their love-making on the quiet side in favor of any nosy neighbors passing by the house. But the way their cries reverberated all over the humid tiles and shower screen urged them to get vocal. Both boys loved knowing that their partner was having as much fun.

At least Cole's dad had left earlier that morning to rehearse a new spectacle, so they didn't have to worry about the man.

Cole watched the water trickle down Jay's back. Or maybe it was sweat. In any case, the sound of the transparent liquid splashing everywhere as Jay's round ass collided with his hips only added to their lustful concert.