Bonus 2: I just wanna be the one you tie

Inspired by the song "Ties" from Years&Years

---------------------------------------------

"Tie you?" Zane asked, eyes wide with surprise.

His boyfriend nodded.

Zane looked down at the piece of fabric Kai had put on his hands. It was soft and certainly long enough to tie it around something.

"But why?" He inquired.

Kai shrugged with a smile. "Just thought it would be interesting. We haven't played with restraints yet."

Zane pondered on the matter. He'd heard about this sort of sexual games, along with more dangerous ones that involved physical violence. It did not surprise him that this type of practice existed; the human mind was curious by nature. But he'd never thought the possibility of getting involved in them would come his way. Hence, he wasn't sure what his stance on the subject was.

"What if I hurt you?"

"You won't," Kai said, grinning at how ridiculous that statement was. He scooted closer to Zane on the bed. "Ever heard of 'safe words'?"

"No."

"We basically decide on a random word for me to say in case I want to stop. Some people even have a whole ass code for switching positions, pace, and the like."

"I see. And what would that word be?"

"Something easy to remember, but that would hardly come out during sex. Red, green, and yellow are pretty common from what I've heard."

"Like the traffic lights?"

"Exactly."

Zane paid close attention to all this new info. Having a secret communication system made sense, and he was glad that humanity wasn't as lost as it seemed some days. But even with that...

Kai rubbed his arm. "We don't have to if you're not feeling it."

Zane stared at those beautiful green eyes, always so full of love for him. That evening, however, they also sparkled with hidden enthusiasm. And Zane could never deny that puppy look.

"No, it's alright. I suppose we can try it." How else would he know if this was something they should include in their sex life?

A cocky smirk split across Kai's face. "That's my curious boy."

Kai placed a hand behind Zane's head and pulled the boy into a nice starting kiss.

As it happened whenever they tried something new, Zane restricted himself to following Kai's lead. They undressed together while sharing kisses and caresses; ignited the passion in their bodies until they were both panting with desire for more.

"I think it's time for this," Kai said, picking up the long red fabric and giving it to Zane.

The boy studied it again and realized he had no idea what was the usual procedure for this sort of thing. "How should I...?" He asked, hoping to receive some more guidance.

Kai thought for a moment, then turned around, putting his hands together on his back. "How about this?"

For all Zane knew, Kai could have suggested any other arrangement and he would have agreed anyway, out of lack of knowledge.

Zane was as careful as possible while he wrapped the clothing around his boyfriend's wrist.

"Can you tighten it a little more?" Kai asked.

"Won't it be too much?"

"Nah, I'm fine. Plus, the point of this is for me to not be able to break free easily. Make it a double knot if you have to."