The World of Transparency

Ruby: Where have you been all these years?

Y/n: mm.. Training..

Yang: Training for what?

Y/n: To slay demons.

Yang: Demons? Like the one mom told us?

Y/n nodded as they got to their table.. Ginko (somehow) already prepared Y/n's food

(She built different)

Ginko ate beside Y/n as Yang and Ruby asked questions about Y/n's whereabouts the past few years.

Ruby: Dad will be stoked when he finds out you're alive!

Yang: He'd definitely come visit you as soon as he can!

Y/n: What about mother?

Yang and Ruby got silent as he asked this.. Ginko could see the visible in their eyes.

Yang: She went on a mission one day.. and went missing.

Y/n's eyes widen as he heard this.. but he continued eating nonetheless.

Y/n: I see..

Ruby and Yang was silent the few minutes as Y/n ate silently while Ginko ate the seeds that were given to her.

The moment Y/n finished his meal the bell rang indicating that recess was finished.

Funfact:

Y/n never had pets before because Ginko would get jealous.

Timeskip

Ginko lead the way to their next class.. Specifically Professor Glynda's class.

As soon as they got there Ginko was atop Y/n shoulder as she talked to Yang and Ruby..

As soon as they got there they were greeted by a very strict sounding white head.

Weiss: Where were the both of you!?

Yang: Oh we were just in the cafeteria!

Ruby: Yeah we were showing Y/n around

As soon as she saw the new student. she wad surprised that they actually had a good reason.

Weiss: Very well. My name is Weiss Schnee, heiress of the-

Ginko: Schnee dust company. Yes we know! Keh!!

Weiss was visibly irritated by Ginko but decided to let it go.. for now.

Weiss: And who might you be..

Ginko: My name is Gink-

Weiss: Not you, him.

Ginko was very much irritated by this and was holding back the urge to bite her cheek.

Y/n: Y/n.. Y/n Rose..

Weiss: Ah so you are Ruby and Yang's brother. You are very well behaved despite being a sibling to 2 loud mouths.

Now Ginko wasnt the only one holding back the urge to hit Weiss..

Blake: I finally found all of you. Who's the new guy?

Ruby: This is Y/n! My younger brother!

Blake: Ah.. I see. Very nice to meet you, Y/n..

Blake shaked hands with Y/n.

Y/n: Like wise..

Just as Y/n said that, Professor Glynda came and walked to the center of the arena.

Professor Glynda: Goodmorning Students. Now as you may expect, today will not be any different from any other day. Two students will have a duel in this arena, but today will be special.