Hairo Pt.2

Pyrrha POV

Nora and Ren had ran off to find the other bombs.. Pyrrha was left protecting 2 other slayers..

Pyrrha ordered one of them to check the leg of the injured slayer as he groaned in pain.

Pyrrha: Try to patch up his wound! And try to de-arm the bomb!

The now three shadow wolves growled at her as more and more came..

She wondered how she would be able to help these people.. these wolves were practically impossible to kill..

As she thrusted her her spear her leg was bitten by a wolf..

she grunted in pain trying to get her spear out the wolfs body as then another wolf came to attack..

was this it.. was this really her end? was all years training to become a better huntsman wasted by demons?

She wanted to do more in life.. she wanted to spend more time with her team.. with Nora.. Ren.. Jaune..

Y/n..

...

As she regained her composure.. she heard the voice of a kid defending his mother while they were attacked by the wolves aswell.

Mother: Save yourself please!

The wolf approached as she tried to crawl away as the boy ran towards them with a stick

Kid: No! I wont leave you here!

The same kid who bumped into her earlier..

Kid: Mom! Mommy!

They both cried as they were about to be killed..

"Lets both aim to become the best. Does that sound okay?"

The best..

Suddenly, with all the muscles in her legs, she bursts her way out of the wolves grasps as she beheads the shadows wolves' heads as she steadied her breathing..

She finally knew how to kill them! Beheading them just as Y/n mentioned to them on the way here..

The mother stared at Pyrrha with a small smile that she saved them

Pyrrha: Hey.. You really stuck by your mother! Im impressed!

She gave them a reassuring look as the wolves approached them..

Pyrrha: Just hold on. The big sister here will make sure the bad puppies will go away.

Pyrrha ran through as she slashed the Wolves one by one..

Pyrrha(thoughts): Y/n.. I dont think Ill ever be as strong as you.. but as long as I will live.. Ill be there by your side!

She cuts the wolves one by one using the flexibility of her body to swiftly kill them one by one with her spear.

Her movements were gracefull.. and free.. she didnt need to hold back anymore.

Pyrrha (thoughts): I remember now.. Just like how I always wanted someone to treat me equally.. I was looking for a place where I could be me..

She swiftly kills the wolves as more and more came back..

Pyrrha(thoughts): I never wanted anyone to treat me differently because of my status..

As the last few remaining wolves approached she pants giving them a glare..

Pyrrha(Thoughts): Thank you, Nora, Ren, Jaune.. Y/n.. Thank you for treating me like a person..

As she kills the remaining wolves they seem to go back to somewhere.. as if they were gathering..

Pyrrha pants as she almost collapsed until Nora and Ren came back..