Chapter 1: Heated

Teyana's P.O.V

" Iman watch your tone I'm not one of your homeboys and I'm definitely not one of them niggas you be bending ove.." a strike landed on my face and I stumbled back speechless looking at my boyfriend that I once in love with. " Nah bitch you watch your damn tone and whoever I bend over is non of you business you knew I was polygamous when we first got together now you wanna clown me about it!" Iman screamed in my face. "Iman that's not what I.." " Bitch shut up!" I felt another strike and this time I saw blood. " I should've left your ass at the strip club, where I found you. Nah a nigga tryna give your trifling ass a good life and you just wasting my time.Oh now I'm just talking to myself?!" he lifted me up by picking me up by underarms " Iman!Iman stop!" I plead. He dropped me from 6 feet in the air. I winced in pain. " did that hurt, babe?" He practically was mocking me. " Since you wanna bring up me fucking on niggas, I'm bout to fuck you the way I fuck them. Then I'm going to call one of them to come over here and ACTUALLY satisfy me while you're at the strip club" He pulled down his boxers, grabbed me by the back of my hair and shoved my mouth onto his dick with no hesitation. His dick was moving in and out of my mouth in the most roughest way. I tried to pull back and the more I did that the more angered he got. He'd hit me on the side of my head each time I tried to pull back. He use both of his hands to push my throat in even more making me take every inch while he fucked my throat. He nutted in my throat and pulled my head back as I was gasping hard for air. I went to the kitchen sink and threw up. " oh you must be don't love me anymore, you use to swallow it baby, now you throwing it up" he bam my head into the counter and  used his over sized hand to put pressure on it so I wouldn't move. " IMAN!!" I growled as he shoved his dick in me. We haven't had sex in 5 months so you can only imagine how painful this feels. " Bitch shut the fuck up and take this shit" I'm not going to lie, I took it but I didn't enjoy it. I was crying silently as I saw the reflection on myself being pounced on. After 5 pumps he slid out of me and threw $1000.00 in $100s at me. Like I was nothing, and that's exactly how I felt too. "That's all you are, just a quick fuck" he said as he walked passed me. When there was no sign of him I ran to the other side of the house and I took a shower, I scrub the loofah into my skin as if I was washing Imani's existence off me. I'm frustrated and angry, anytime I tried to leave he would always threaten my life by saying " I'll have my brother kill you, if you ever tried to leave" and knowing his little brother, he will do whatever Iman tells him to do and I don't want to risk that. I got out the shower, wrapped myself in a towel and I headed to the mirror to see what kind of damage did the 'man-child' do this time. I wiped the fog off the mirror and I began to examine my face. I just had a lil scratch under my chin that could be easily covered up by makeup. The least I could do is cover up my outside since I can't do the inside. I dried off and lotion up for tonight's show. Tonight is supposed to be hell night. Which means all the ballers will be out there to have one hell of a time. See what I did there. I went into the spare room to pack up, since me and Iman don't sleep in the same room. I got my duffle bag full of perfume, baby wipes, Vaseline, shoes, makeup. Any and everything that a stripper needs to make sure I'm looking right ,smelling right ,and also make sure that PH balance right. I got out my outfit for tonight and it was bazzled pink bra and thong with pink 7 inch heels. But I will change into that once it's time for my set. But in the meantime I'll be going in with my sweatpants and hoodie, with some Nike slides and I headed out the door. Before I could make it out the door I was stopped by Iman. I shivered in his cold presence and he tries to 'warm up' to me. He blocks the door way and I just sigh in frustration. " you know I love you right" " yea" I said flatly " and I just want you to see you have a good man that loves you" HA!  If this is love, I definitely want to be heartless. " okay Iman, I gotta go to work" I said being dismissive to him buttering me up. " I'll see you when I get off" he asked before I got to my car. " yep!" I said flatly again. I got in my car and headed to the nearest 7/11 to get a red Bull and plan b.
...