Chapter 3: Who did it?!

30 minutes after the situation:

Kehlani's P.O.V

" Alright everyone good?" everyone in the room either said yes or shook their head yes. " Ight so that leads to my next question, who called them?" Everyone looked around at each other. But it was one who stood out to me the most, she looked nervous, body language tense up quick, everyone else looked just as confused as I am. " It was her!" Deniece screamed out pointing in the direction of teyana. " I told you, couldn't trust her baby" " How Deniece? I was in the room with her when the guns went off. Remember, we were in that room for a good minute doing only where your dumbass imagination takes you." " STOP PLAYING WITH ME, KE.." I raised my hand up, shutting her up and disregarding everything that was coming out her mouth. " Anyways.. since you speaking up, did you do it? The accuser is 85% of the time is the person that did it." I walked up to her and grabbed her neck. She whimpered ." you keep telling me to stop playing with you, but I think you forgot who YOU were playing with" I let go of her neck and I held her chin up by my finger. " IM NOT DOING THIS SHIT ALL NIGHT" I pulled my gun out and shot it up the air . BANG  " next bullet going in the person I think it is, so please speak up!"  Ashlee stepped out and everyone gasp. " He made me join so I can get information on y'all. The neighborhood was already talking about what happened. A couple of people saw y'all. Seems like y'all wasn't as sneaky as y'all thought" " Wait you're Ashlee Ashlee." Teyana yelled out. She started breathing halo, meaning she needs her inhaler. Lysa went into the fridge and got her a cold water and got a brown paper bag from the counter. " calm down, use your words friend" she coached her. " This is ..Jonathan's baby mama" I turned around to her and saw a cocky Ashlee. Ass smirking like she did some shit. As soon as I get my answers I'm killing this bitch. " you know what I ain't gone kill you. Imma use you." I went over to duffle bag on the couch and pulled out zip ties and duck tape. " here, lock this bitch up in the basement of the guest house also know as the sound proof house." Her smirk went straight to a frown. " the basement, it's nice space, I'll make sure you eat three times a day, there is a bathroom with a small shower and a tv. Your bed will be on the floor, can't risk you breaking one of the pieces of the bed frame and picking the lock. But just like there are pros there are cons, for your 1 your phone I Need that" Giselle grabbed her phone out of her pocket and slid it over to me, I smashed my phone into it leaving the phone in pieces. " y'all really gotta death wish huh?" She chuckled " when he calls and I don't answer he's coming back here and killing  everybody" " That's what I want him to do, so I can finally get rid of this little problem! Bitch I got money to make and this shit ain't getting me paid. Now this.." I picked the sd card off the floor and held it up " is all I need to be 10 steps a head of him. Numbers, messages, all of that useful information on a little chip and Are you a little slow?" " excuse me?" " okay I guess you are, baby even if comes here and magically make it out of here after me and my people blast on they ass , that house over there is on some tech shit. After a certain time, my house is locked, and the moment that house does not recognize his or his boys fingerprints, there is machine gun that comes out on its own and it will blow every last on their heads off. So either way that Nigga is a dead man walking. Tie this bitch up and take her to the second house" gizelle and monté tied her up and was about to head out. " oh, please watch out for the floor, the last time I was in there, me and Deniece had this  big lesbian orgy . Bitches was squirting and shit. And I killed my maid the same night  for stealing some shit so it hasn't been cleaned. I'll be in there in a min" They took her out of the house and I pulled a blunt from behind my ear, lit it and puffed it. " Teyana, follow me to the back yard baby"

Teyana's P.O.V

Y'all Kehlani may do a lot of thangs but baby don't play. But I still can't believe her bitch blamed me. What if Kehlani was trigger happy? What if she believed her? We stepped onto the balcony and I'm just wondering what did she need from me. She sat down and patted her lap " come here" oh this a bold bitch, she gone do this shit and her bitch is the next room. I don't like the bitch no way so imma do it. When I sat on her lap, those sexual daydreams from earlier came flooding back " don't stop, don't stop!" " yo?" Kehlani asked snapping me out of it. " you good?I know you've been through a lot in one night." I just stared in her eyes deeply. "Here" she chuckled while passing the blunt. I don't smoke weed, I'm more of an alcoholic. But being around Her made me feel like she would keep me safe. " I don't smoke but you make me feel protected so I'll try it" I took a long first puff " hold on baby I don't want you t.." I was coughing my lungs out " choke" she finished out. " you good?" I shook my head yes. I took another puff and suddenly that shit was hitting a little bit.
....