Chapter 14: Failed assignation

I can't believe we are 6 chapters away from ending it all ☹️ it's almost bittersweet but best and believe there will be a second book on this as well.

Teyana's P.O.V

Her heart monitor was the only noise that filled the whole room. Even though everyone was sitting in the living room as our home doctor checked her out, that's the only sound I could've focused on. The doctors comes in and we all stood up. " Kehlani had a faint spell, she will be okay. She doesn't need any fluids mainly just rest for the rest of the night." Everyone exhaled in relief. " Can adeya and I see her?" I asked " You can, she's sleeping right now though" Kehlani's mom gave adeya the okay and we went to the room where she was resting. We came in and saw Kehlani sleeping peacefully. She almost looks as if she's dead. Adeya held her hand and cried " mommy don't scare me like that again, please I thought I lost you." " baby girl you could never lose me" Kehlani spoke. Adeya rose her head up and smiled. " mommy?!" Kehlani smiled weakly as she acknowledged her child. " Where is everyone?" She sat up confused "they are in the living room baby. But do not worry about that I'll tell everyone you're awake" " bring everyone in here , please?" Me and adeya walk out the room to tell everyone the news " I wanna be in" adeya said behind me. I turned around looking at her dumbfounded " Are you crazy? You still have school and a whole life ahead of you. No" "I want to protect my mom, please." " That's a conversation you need to have with your mother. I have no say so between the two of you, especially about this, come on baby girl, let's tell everyone the news" I wrapped my arm around adeya as we walked downstairs to tell them about Kehlani's progression.

.....

Lysa's P.O.V

After Kehlani talk to the crew, monte, teyana, mom, Ryah Trey was making plans on how to take Ruby crew out. They getting too close for comfort. " So everyone knows the plan right?" Teyana asked as our meeting was coming to a close. " mhmm" Ryah chimes in with an attitude. Teyana noticed and looks up at her. " We will deal with that other shit later, like I asked you.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PLAN?!" " Girl who the fuck is you hollering at? You are not Baelani" " Baelani? Bitch I'll smack the f.." " Teyana?!" Kehlani screamed upstairs causing everyone to look up in the her direction. She comes down stairs and faces Ryah. " That is my wife, we done what we done, That shit is over. Disrespect her or our marriage again, Imma have to go to war with your uncle cause imma blow your shit back. Now like she asked you, do you understand the plan?" " Yeah" she said dryly " Now everyone chill out, go to yall room, smoke a blunt, drink something I don't give a fuck but what we are not about to do is fuss and fight. So everyone is dismissed in my eyes" everyone went their way while teyana stayed back. I walked to my area of the house until I got stopped by my married baby daddy. " So I heard you met someone new while we were in Cuba?" " I know the secretly married man isn't asking me questions. And yeah you heard me and teyana talking about it on our flight coming back home. Yes I am. And your point?" " So you really gone talk to another Nigga, while you pregnant with my child. That's some hoe ass shit right there bruh" " Nigga you was just fucking Ryah! The fuck out my face." I tried to push him to the side but he wouldn't budge. " I ain't moving nowhere" he stared down at me. " You think because you have a dick that you can scare me? You better get the fuck out my way before I grabbed those tiny golf balls and twist them the fuck off. You wanna test that theory?" I asked looking up at him. He scoffed and got out of my way. I got into my room and locked my door. I went into my bed and cried. The man I once loved, I hate with all my heart now. Questions go through my head, why didnt he tell me? Why would he have thought could play me like that? Eventually I cried myself to sleep with a broken heart all over again.

...
Kehlani's P.O.V

"Kehlani we need to talk" Teyana said while everyone went to their separate places. " I know, I'm so sorry for hurting the way that I did baby. You're pregnant with the child we are going to raise togethe..." " I think what I have to talk to you about is way more important than you cheating on me." I looked confused, what is more important than me cheating on teyana? " It's about Adeya" she hesitated " What's wrong baby"
...
The next day
"ADEYA?!" I came into her room causing her to jump. "What is this I hear that you wanted to join us, Nami do you not know how dangerous this life is? And you wanna follow my footsteps" "I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE!" At this point adeya was crying in her hands. " when you pass out I thought you were dead.I want to protect you mommy." She pleaded " No, you're only 15 years old baby. What kind of parent would I be if I let you do this Shit. I know you don't like my answer but it's final. Do not worry about me mama" I Hug her as she cried in my arms. The thought of her crying and being concerned about me and how stressed this whole situation is making her, pisses me the fuck off. I gotta end this shit between ruby's crew and Mine, I can't have my baby thinking imma die and she has to join the gang to feel like she is protecting me. If she was 18 maybe but at 15 hell no. In the mist of our conversation adeya brings up that she has a boyfriend who is in a similar lifestyle like me. The way I clench my jaw, cause why the fuck would you tell me that. I told her to call him on FaceTime so we can meet. " wassup ma" she blushes. I knocked her ass over and introduce myself like any parent would. " Hey ma my ass" " oh shit" he mutters  " oh shit is right, I'm Kehlani, ADEYA'S Mother" " oh my god" adeya hid under her breathe. " how long you been dating nami?" I asked bluntly " For a year now, ma'am" " Ma'am oh this little nigga got manners now, don't hide adeya" I was tugging the pillow from over her head. " How old are you and What's your name?" " Jonathan and 16" I turned to adeya " 16? 16?!" I ended the call quickly " nami, imma ask you this and be truthful. Have y'all had sex yet?" " mom oh my god?!" " Yes or no lil girl?" She hesitated to answer " Quickly! Now!" " Yes" she hung her head low " Ahh man" I responded " It was only 1 time and he's the only boy I've been with. On grandma head"  " Did you use protection?" Her eyes grew wide and that's all I needed to know " I'm sending you and teyana to the store to get a pregnancy test" " Mom are you serious right now?" " Very!  It only takes 1 time. Ass probably been throwing that thang back like you know some shit. Get dressed Adeya" I walked out the room and closed the door behind me. I have no words at this moment because what ...the ....fuck.